Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I made it about 40 seconds in before I simply had to turn it off.

10/10 on the cringe scale.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry ... They'll all be shelf stacking with a degree soon !
  • Options
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    Yes! And I've seen the holmesdale ultra videos!

The best bit is near the end where the video and audio don't sync properly.

Nice building they've got though, better than Lancaster's.
  • Options
    Anyone who can get through the whole clip without looking away in embarrassment deserves a medal. I thought the Union people at University of Kent were a little odd, this really is something else.

A whole new meaning to the term 'Straight Red'.
  • Options
    breathtaking.

talentless.

tuneless.

just shit.
  • Options
    In my experience, anyone who goes to 'Lufbra' becomes a right pr*ck after one term
  • Options
    Our very own Bradley Pritchard has a degree from there.
  • Options
    Oh my God, I always knew that I would find somebody who could dance like me one day. Perhaps my grandsons will stop taking the piss now.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Oh come on. They probably had a lot of fun planning it in the pub and filming it. The joke is on us taking the time to watch it!

AFKA, I'm just an inbox away from doing something similar with you for CL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some Charlton fans make me cringe that much, me teeth itch
  • Options
    The audio tracks been muted for me because of copyright dammit. But tbh just watching them dance with no music is probably worse.
  • Options
    It is horrendous but isn't cringe the 'in' thing now? I try to stay away from the radio and talent shows but today I happened to walk into the front room and catch a few seconds of Loose Women on which the latest bunch of baby-faced, Essex-haired, factory produced puppets were performing. And the lyrics were honestly something along the lines of 'Let me be your Beethoven, you can play me like an instrument'. Yet our public lap it up. No one has integrity anymore and the dignity of 'stars' can apparently be bought for a few quid.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

In my experience, anyone who goes to 'Lufbra' becomes a right pr*ck after one term

Croydon said:

Really ? It only took me a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

this

know a fella who was all shy and geeky, went to loughborough and is now the "laddish" type who goes out and gets "wasted with the lads" every night.

• Options
    My brother went there. He's alright I think. He came back from loogerbrooger after one term with a very fat neck from too much booze.
  • Options
    I once had an interview for an undergrad place at Lufbra but took an instant dislike to the place. Not enough women, too many testosteronic gimps studying aeronautical engineering on a soulless campus surrounded by acres of bleak playing fields. No.
  • Options
    There are plenty of women and they are mostly the sporty type. My favourite post 'union' shag spot was the high jump matt at the very nice athletics track/stadium.

The drinking there is way out of hand in fairness - I was ruined by it. I left 20 years ago and it was bad, my brother left 5 years ago and it was worse - and he got a 1st and is as geeky as you like. Phd as well though now.

Pricks that we both are.
  • Options

The audio tracks been muted for me because of copyright dammit. But tbh just watching them dance with no music is probably worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKj-2c9FL8o
  • Options
    Terrible. Piss take surely
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stuff!
  • Options
    Good move to put it on Youtube...the Ad alone will boost their charity purse.

ps. I think 'Nigel of Maidstone' must have written the lyrics.