Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham-Ex Charlton

Whats the reception gonna be like towards the likes of Randolph and Ambrose on saturday? (Not sure though if ambrose is in the team anymore though)

Comments

• Randolph will probably score
  • I'll be clapping Randolph, Ambrose i'm not so sure...
  • Seen Randolph on the TV a couple of times this season .. sorry all you Randolph 'lovers' .. he's a pretty hopeless and hapless keeper nowadays .. put the pressure right on him and he'll crrrraacccckkkkkk
  • Sorry also missed out an ex in jon spector, though was only loan for the season with us
  • Is Alan Campbell still playing for Brum ?

;o)
  • Oggy Red said:

Is Alan Campbell still playing for Brum ?

;o)

Wish he was still playing for us
  • Seen Randolph on the TV a couple of times this season .. sorry all you Randolph 'lovers' .. he's a pretty hopeless and hapless keeper nowadays .. put the pressure right on him and he'll crrrraacccckkkkkk

erm ... what pressure ?
    Have you not seen us this season ;)

erm ... what pressure ?
    Have you not seen us this season ;)
    now is the time to start then
  • jackj123 said:

Sorry also missed out an ex in jon spector, though was only loan for the season with us

I'd blocked that out to be fair.