Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich away advance train travel tickets

Greater Anglia have released their tickets for the match on January 1st K/O 3pm

The trains are hourly at the price of £8 single before any railcard discounts.

Lets hope we have more than the 230 that went to Blackburn.

Comments

• Not at £45 a ticket we won't!!

Barnsley are being charged £26, Leicester £32.50(why the bloody 50p!) so assume we will be charged £32.50

Barnsley are being charged £26, Leicester £32.50(why the bloody 50p!) so assume we will be charged £32.50
    I can live with that. Cheers Elfsborg.
  • I will be there. nice easy journey for me.
  • edited October 2013
    Last season was a train, coach, train job. I will make sure there aren't any surprises before booking the train this time. Bloody disruptions.
  • Last season was a train, coach, train job. I will make sure there aren't any surprises before booking the train this time. Bloody disruptions.

Nothing scheduled at the moment
  • edited October 2013
    Cheers. Thats a good price as well. Good find.
  • I went to Ipswich with a colleague last Monday - 80 QUID RETURN on a crappy 1980's train!

It was actually cheaper to fly return to Amsterdam from London - what is going on?
  • Is it still cheaper to get a return to Manningtree and then another return from there (whilst staying on the same train)?

Always used to make me chuckle that one. Only a Charlton fan could've worked it out.

• Off_it said:

Is it still cheaper to get a return to Manningtree and then another return from there (whilst staying on the same train)?

Always used to make me chuckle that one. Only a Charlton fan could've worked it out.

Fare dodger!
  • Sponsored links:

• I went to Ipswich with a colleague last Monday - 80 QUID RETURN on a crappy 1980's train!

It was actually cheaper to fly return to Amsterdam from London - what is going on?

Can we play Ajax instead then?

Can we play Ajax instead then?
    hahahahahaha
  • Greater Anglia are doing a £5 one way sale from 14th Dec to Jan 1st so should work out £10 return.
  • Greater Anglia are doing a £5 one way sale from 14th Dec to Jan 1st so should work out £10 return.

Only for travel after 2nd Jan, so no good I'm afraid.
  • Are trains looking fairly normal on new year's day? I'm tempted to stay in the night before so I'm fully up for this one.
  • Jodaius said:

Greater Anglia are doing a £5 one way sale from 14th Dec to Jan 1st so should work out £10 return.

Only for travel after 2nd Jan, so no good I'm afraid.
    Whoops didn't see that bit.