Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham Tickets (now on sale at Valley till 3pm Fri)

edited October 2013 in General Charlton
For anyone who knows or who is going, roughly where is row 15, far back or down the middle?

Comments

• Options
    I'd guess row 1 is at the front.
  • Options
    doubt if we will sell out so it doesn't really matter where your seat is.
  • Options
    stand where you want.
  • Options
    Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets
    SALES UPDATE: Currently 640 sold for Birmingham away Saturday. Tickets available from the Valley until Thurs 3pm, last posting day tomorrow.
  • Options

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets
    SALES UPDATE: Currently 640 sold for Birmingham away Saturday. Tickets available from the Valley until Thurs 3pm, last posting day tomorrow.

And people moaned about Wigan's support on Sunday...

• Options
    Can you buy on the day?
  • Options

Can you buy on the day?

Could always use to.
  • Options
    rekon we could get nearly a 1000 if there selling on the day.
  • Options
    6 of us going, not bought tickets as yet!
  • Options
    2 getting tickets on day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I could go and make it to work afterwards, but I'm not paying £30 for a match ticket, that just takes the piss.
  • Options

I could go and make it to work afterwards, but I'm not paying £30 for a match ticket, that just takes the piss.

You can have that done on the national health too Nathan, but then its free.

• Options
    @CAFCTickets: There will be no sales on the day at Birmingham. Tickets available until 3pm on Thursday from the Valley. Last posting day tomorrow. #cafc
  • Options
    Better order them tommorrow.
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

@CAFCTickets: There will be no sales on the day at Birmingham. Tickets available until 3pm on Thursday from the Valley. Last posting day tomorrow. #cafc

Cheers!!
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

pretty poor by Birmingham. I'm sure there would of been a few walk ups on the day to warrant having at least one kiosk open selling tickets.
  • Options
    I will bet my right leg they sell on the day. Always is the way
  • Options
    £30 is too much for a routine game between two bottom half sides. No wonder their home gates are down.
  • Options

£30 is too much for a routine game between two bottom half sides. No wonder their home gates are down.

This is why people are staying away.

• Options
    I'll be buying 3 tomorrow, I had planned to buy on Saturday. No biggie but it could mean a few less fans being there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How can you not sell on the day for a low risk game. Many people dont know if they can make games till late on.l normally have to wait till i find out about work and wouldnt buy tickets on the off chance .luckily of sat so have already bought.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I'll be buying 3 tomorrow, I had planned to buy on Saturday. No biggie but it could mean a few less fans being there.

Am I one of the three
  • Options
    Where did £30 come from?
    Tickets are now on sale from the Valley commercial centre, priced £25 adults, £15 seniors and students, £10 U19s and £5 U13s. All U15s must be accompanied by an adult.
  • Options

Where did £30 come from?

Tickets are now on sale from the Valley commercial centre, priced £25 adults, £15 seniors and students, £10 U19s and £5 U13s. All U15s must be accompanied by an adult.
    It definitely said £30 the other week and yesterday
  • Options
    Always said £25 quid when I've read. QPR is £30 ain't they?
  • Options

Always said £25 quid when I've read. QPR is £30 ain't they?

Correct.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

RedPanda said:

Am I one of the three
    Aye of course, will do it at lunch. I did text last night, send me your CON over.

• Options
    Surely tickets will be available on the day, always have been there.
  • Options
    Got my 2.
    Tickets were available on the day last year - cash only on the turnstile if I remember correctly though.
  • Options

@CAFCofficial: REMINDER: Fans have until 3pm today to get tickets for @BcfcDotCom on Saturday. Will NOT be available at #bcfc. http://t.co/72vvDa0rcY #cafc