Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I wanted to be a sports journalist as a child but didn't think I had the talent to do so, perhaps I was wrong.
  • The whole marks out of 10 thing bores me. Its just opinion of one person and means little , apart from fantasy football.
    Say the manager as has asked a midfielder to stay in the middle (Jan Molby style) come what may, a journo or fan might think hes had a "guttless" game but according to his manager hes had a good one.
  • I don't think anyone could have accuse Jan Molby of not having guts. Or a gut, at least. :)
  • Wow. If that's not journalism, I don't know what is.
  • The whole marks out of 10 thing bores me. Its just opinion of one person and means little , apart from fantasy football.
    Say the manager as has asked a midfielder to stay in the middle (Jan Molby style) come what may, a journo or fan might think hes had a "guttless" game but according to his manager hes had a good one.

Mention of Jan Molby and gutless in the same sentence is an oxymoron.....

:-)
  • Thing is, those players are mostly good quality (Larsson once much coveted, Adam Johnson was recently touted as England's next saviour, etc) but aren't gelling well. Like when a West Ham were relegated that time.
  • Presume those ratings are just for the 2nd half -= after all they were 0-0 at half time.