Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pointless Celebrities

Never has the name of a TV programme been more apt.

Comments

• Options
    I love that show. But the celebrities are normally idiots in that they don't understand the game.

To be fair, the title of the show is rather knowing.
  • Options
    I think that is the point. :-)

I like that the programme makers are perfectly aware of this.
    Armstrong and Osman constantly laugh at their own and the show's expense.
  • Options
    I know, I know - but look at who's on there now. All loving themselves and talking complete b*ll*cks, completely betraying their ignorance!
  • Options
    Haha just said exactly the same thing. I know 3 of the 8 contestants.
  • Options
    Lol. Just turned onto it - Out of the 6 left, I only recognise the builder out of that gardening show with Charlie No-Bra and Alan Wonky-Eye.
    The others? No fucking idea.
  • Options
    Met AA the other night and he tells a gag about his sister wanting to meet him urgently.
    They meet and she says she's worried because she found his diary.
    On each day there is written pointless....pointless....pointless.....total wipeout

Very chilled bloke.
  • Options
    Ananas = Bananas

FFS
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    Met Richard and Zander at a recording of Pointless last year, they said the celebrity ones are a bit of a task and take ages to record as some of the celebs always want to be centre of attention. Apparently John Noakes was a right pain and Peter Purves started getting the right hump with him at one point.
  • Options

Met Richard and Zander at a recording of Pointless last year, they said the celebrity ones are a bit of a task and take ages to record as some of the celebs always want to be centre of attention. Apparently John Noakes was a right pain and Peter Purves started getting the right hump with him at one point.

I did see that one. Thought Purves was going to thump him at one stage, but I couldn't decide whether Noakes was being deliberately daft or whether he's just showing his age and a wee bit senile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They feel a need to pretend their more stupid then they actually are. Or that they don't know the rules and have never seen the show.
  • Options
    Saw a special sports teams edition of pointless Celebrities which had some pretty big names. Geoff Hurst, Phil Taylor, Ravi Bopara, Joe Calzaghe and Phil Vickery
  • Options
    Goal of the Season winners since 1970 on BBC One right now.
  • Options

Goal of the Season winners since 1970 on BBC One right now.

Is Killer on it ? ;-)
  • Options
    The numpties have guessed Cristiano Ronaldo, Freddie Ljungberg and Jaap Stam.
  • Options
    Shaun Bartlett was a pointless answer! Killer wasn't...
  • Options

If I was at home watching this episode I would have been panting like a dog.

Love a "pointless" football question.
  • Options

The numpties have guessed Cristiano Ronaldo, Freddie Ljungberg and Jaap Stam.

Bless 'em, didnt look like they've seen a game of football in their lives...
  • Options

Thinking about it i think Killer won the Big Match goal of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That goal will always go down the history books as being Killer's goal but, although it was thumping finish, that always seems a little unfair to me as it was really all about Paddy Powell.
  • Options
    Micky Walsh?
  • Options

Micky Walsh?

You and me both.
  • Options
    1975 Davis is on the far side,Ainscow coming square :)
  • Options
    Gary Shaw for villa

Dalian Atkinson for villa at Wimbledon
  • Options
    Yakubu ?
  • Options
    Rodney Marsh is overrated at number 2.
  • Options
    there was a pointless question "fa cup losing finalists" and Charlton Athletic were a pointless answer.
  • Options
    John Aldridge twice for Liverpool.