Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Blackburn match thread 19/10/13

Comments

• church has it.....wiggy...stevo.....back heel....rovers get it back...we now win it....sordell attacks....shoots but saved
  • We attack, sordell increasingly involved, church, wig, and dale tries too much and they get it, but Wilson and pritch help out ends with a tame shot to hamer.
  • rovers attack again and come forward quickly.....wilson tackles.....rhodes...shoots....hamer sticks out a leg...corner
  • Thanks for the updates

COYR... sounds promising
  • corner taken....hamer takes it
  • we have a very high line, they are too deep their blokes say...oooh good hamer save from Rhodes
    best chance for rovers there.
  • saved well praised. Corner in and hamer catches.
    Good stuff Ben.
  • Rhodes more in the game now and has had a couple of chances already
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • game gone quiet again
  • Sponsored links:

• game gone quiet again

Good
  • rovers are attacking.....we are back under pressure...morrow....cousins...church....stewart crosses....cousins....sordell....stewart crosses again.....but rovers gk...32 gone
  • Rovers attacking now, hamer out and collects.
    chit chat
    We have a throw now, wiggy, dale now, wiggy, marshall gets it, we defend now in numbers, pritch helps, and we break, simon to stew, in play ross, headed away, we press, stew cross too deep goal kick to them.
  • Marshall and king switch wings
  • sordell and church more in this game...stewart attacking.....tackled but it was foul...addicks fk
  • I think Emma likes us. :-)

She just said 'us' when talking about us.
  • stevo takes the fk....keeper takes it
  • keeper did well there......stewart has it but tackled....best goes down...and wins a fk
  • Stew fouled by king.
    ref has a word
    our FK
    Dale to take, boys forward, morro, but keeper collects, but he has no options and we are eager and alert, rovers give it to us, sordell tackled, and long ball means best is fouled and rovers FK now
  • fk taken....now wislon concedes another fk.....taken...in midfield.....they attack...cousins gets it...hamer sends it long....they get it back,.....
  • Sponsored links:

• rovers attacking....cross comes in....wiggy concedes a throw
  • They build, morro heads out and cousin and pritch involved, however Wilson fouls marshall. ball moving at us, hamer flat kick clears, but now rovers, not good service to front players, but danger now, cleared by wiggy.
    rovers getting better.
  • throw taken....we intercept through stewart.....but they get it back again...and attack....rhodes goes for it and misses it
  • Come on Reds. Get hold of the ball
  • edited October 2013
    they have it back.....sordell wins it but tackled....they are attacking again....hamer goes up for it..misses it...shot comes in over the bar
  • Morrow boots clear they come again, edge of area, cross Rhodes claims he was fouled as ball just too high. Danger building for us now.
    but we attack, cross, but counter attack and best shoots over the bar.
  • wiggy now takes a throw....stevo...wiggy....cousins....stewart...addicks throw.....wiggy takes....39 mins gone
  • just over 200 addicks fans there.....rovers attack again....rhodes gets it.....addicks throw
  • wilson takes the throw...
  • the wing switch may be helping rovers at the moment as they get more impetus.
    Wiggy, and rovers have it, and build from deep, they are calm, Rhodes links up, but out for our throw defensive.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!