Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackburn match thread 19/10/13

Comments

• Options
    Come on Charlton don't blow it!
  • Options

judge coming on for them.....king off

Please don't let this come back to bite us!
  • Options
    rovers have it at the back...they now attack quickly....wood clears the danger...they get it back and come again...we are back under pressure but force them backwards...
  • Options
    seth plum said:

is this the irish messi?

Yes it is. The one we apparently had in the bag but let him go at the last minute. Even thought I think Andy Reid would be a better candidate for an Irish Messi.
  • Options
    we clear to pritch....church.....shoots....they clear and push forward...we are defending...wiggy concedes a throw
  • Options
    Rovers build again, we are there as they switch play, morro sweeps away, we are 'resolute' they say, all behind the ball, and wood clears long to their keeper. We now attack, church blocked and they hit it long, middle of pitch, rovers move up, but we defend for a throw.
  • Options
    78 mins gone............rhodes has it.....cousins concedes a throw now by corner flag
  • Options
    C'mon - keep going!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    throw taken....we clear to midfield and they come again....
  • Options
    we push them back....but a shot comes in from distance over the bar....jj to come on...10 mins to play
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rovers attack, evina puts it out for a throw.
    long one, no short, but yann heads away long, rovers come again, they have it and shoot from 30 yards well wide.
  • Options
    VFR rings out

Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    Charlton 2/5
    Rovers 33/1
    Draw 3/1
  • Options
    addicks have it...yann..church..pritch.....crosses...keeper takes it just before yann.....sends it long..morrow poor header....cross comes in....hamer collects
  • Options
    We attack, but keeper takes pritch cross, they break and have the ball wide left, cross in, but with hamer.
  • Options
    evina....wiggy pushes forward....we get a throw
  • Options
    sorry we get a fk....jj on...church off
  • Options
    We get a FK.
    Final sub for us, and church off for jacko.
  • Options
    Yan n on his own up front
  • Options
    fk taken....but cleared.....they keep it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    marshall coming of....dj campbell coming on soon
  • Options
    'A little bit short of ideas is Rovers'. Thus saith the Rovers commentators. Anyone who thinks that CP needs replacing is an idiot. Yes I have had too much wine, but i'll say the same int mornin.

• Options
    jj has it.....yann now.....
  • Options
    rovers change is made
  • Options

'A little bit short of ideas is Rovers'. Thus saith the Rovers commentators. Anyone who thinks that CP needs replacing is an idiot. Yes I have had too much wine, but i'll say the same int mornin.

bit early for wine aint it? still on the larger myself
  • Options
    We have a fk, deep, but keeper gets a bit on it and they clear, cousins loses out, dj Campbell getting ready, rovers come again, build in middle but we chase it down, rovers at our area, but now jacko to yamn, Wilson to pritch and out for our throw
    Blackburn sub, marshall off for dj Campbell.
  • Options
    Average age of the starting 11 today is 24.36. Wood is the oldest at 28. Seems like decent young side who will only get better as the season goes on. Starting today...
  • Options
    pritch has it...evina....wiggy....tackled
  • Options
    Rovers try, but wiggy and ceddy combine and ball out for our throw.
  • Options
    1-1 Brentford, one more and you other ten teams holding out I'm rich for an afternoon!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!