Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have I got news for you.

Got 2 spare tickets for next Thursdays recording of HIGNFY at the London Studios in Waterloo. Starts recording at 7-15pm and runs for around 2 hours.
Now the bad news: Been told the quest host is Jo Brand and John Prescott is one of the guests (TBC).
Anyone want ?

(I won't be on here from now on tonight, so if anyone is interested I'll get back to you in the morning. Thanks).

Comments

• Options
    Yes please.
  • Options
    Tickets gone.
  • Options
    Got this e-mail today, if interested go to Hat Trick Tickets @Hat Trick Productions and sign up.

Have I Got News For You

Have I Got News For You is a top-rating topical comedy quiz show based on the news of the week. As well as kicking around the latest news, Paul Merton and Ian Hislop have had to contend with a string of different guest-hosts every week.

BOOKING FOR THE NEXT SERIES WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY 19TH MARCH AT 14.00PM
  • Options
    Thanks MOG, will definitely try for this series.
  • Options
    Hat Trick Productions
    4:45 PM

to me
    You Can’t Say That!

“You Can’t Say That” - hosted by Tim Vine - the brand new comedy quiz where it’s not just the answers that may be wrong... but also the questions!

Date: Wednesday 19th March
    Venue: The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT
    Time: 14:30hrs and 18:15hrs

Also open for bookings...
    Blofeld & Baxter: Memories of Test Match Special
    Henry Blofeld and Peter Baxter cordially invite you to the recording of their brand new Radio 4 show, where two of Test Match Special's finest bastions reveal fascinating untold stories from the commentary box and beyond.

Date: Monday 24th March
    Venue: The RADA Studios 16 Chenies St London WC1E 7EX
    Time: 18:15hrs

Coming soon!
    Have I Got News for You: Series 47

We are pleased to announce the ticket release date for the new series will be on Wednesday 19th March at 14:00hrs

The shows will be recorded on Thursday evenings throughout April and May at The London Studios. For a full list of dates please refer to our website www.hattrick.co.uk/ticketing

Please be mindful that ‘Have I Got News For You’ is extremely popular and tickets do go fast!

How to apply
    Please ensure you are registered on our ticket website: www.hattrick.co.uk/ticketing
    Please register in advance of the tickets release date.
  • Options
    Hat Trick Productions

to me
    **Tickets will now be released on Thursday 20th March at 14:00hrs**

Have I Got News for You: Series 47

We are pleased to announce the ticket release date for the new series will be on Thursday 20th March at 14:00hrs

The shows will be recorded on Thursday evenings throughout April and May at The London Studios. For a full list of dates please refer to our website www.hattrick.co.uk/ticketing

Please be mindful that ‘Have I Got News For You’ is extremely popular and tickets do go fast!

Also open for bookings...

You Can’t Say That!

“You Can’t Say That” - hosted by Tim Vine - the brand new comedy quiz where it’s not just the answers that may be wrong... but also the questions!

Date: Wednesday 19th March
    Venue: The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT
    Time: 14:30hrs and 18:15hrs

Blofeld & Baxter: Memories of Test Match Special

Henry Blofeld and Peter Baxter cordially invite you to the recording of their brand new Radio 4 show, where two of Test Match Special's finest bastions reveal fascinating untold stories from the commentary box and beyond.

Date: Monday 24th March
    Venue: The RADA Studios 16 Chenies St London WC1E 7EX
    Time: 18:15hrs

How to apply

Please ensure you are registered on our ticket website: www.hattrick.co.uk/ticketing
    Please register in advance of the tickets release date.

Elizabeth Bradley - Audience Co-ordinator
    Hat Trick Box Office
    tickets@hattrick.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hat-Trick-Box-Office/385636348144611
    https://twitter.com/HatTrickBox
  • Options
    If anyone is interested.............

Hat Trick Productions

Have I Got News For You – We are pleased to announce that the new series will go online booking from 14:00pm on Tuesday 16th September. There’s still some tickets available for Raise The Bar, a new quiz show presented by the Hairy Bikers. YOU CAN BOOK TICKETS HERE: www.hattrick.co.uk/ticketing

You need to be registered to apply for tickets, this can be done before the release of the tickets and you must be logged in on the day to apply for the tickets. We have a quota of tickets for each show but please remember it is an extremely popular series and there will be a lot of people trying to get tickets, so please be patient if you have problems logging on, it’s purely down to the volume of numbers trying to access the website.

Tickets do go fast and some people will unfortunately be left disappointed. You will only be able to book for 1 show per series, with a maximum allocation of 4 tickets per person. The only way to apply for tickets is online, you must be registered to apply. Please do not call or email the box office to book your tickets, but feel free to contact for any questions that are not answered on the website.

Room 101 – It’s back for a fourth series. The fast moving game show meets talk show sees the host refereeing three celebrities each week as they compete for his approval to banish their top peeve, annoyance, irritation or worst nightmare to the depths of Room 101 forever. The guests are a broad mix of comedians, actors, presenters, pop stars and national treasures mixed up in unlikely combinations.

Recording dates: Tuesday 30th September, Thursday 2nd October, Tuesday 7th October, Thursday 9th October,
    Tuesday 21st October, Thursday 23rd October, Tuesday 28th October & Thursday 30th October
    Recording venue: Elstree Studios
    Record time 7:30-9:30pm – times to be confirmed

On this occasion the company handling tickets for this show will be SRO Audiences and they have put aside some tickets especially for people on the Hat Trick database. All you need to do is state the codeword Franks Room 101 in the 'Comments' box on the application form at the time of booking your tickets!

BOOKING IS OPEN To apply for tickets, visit www.sroaudiences.com and apply when it opens.

Many thanks for all your continued support with Hat Trick shows

Best wishes,
    Faye Hill - Audience Co-ordinator
    Hat Trick Box Office
    Email: tickets@hattrick.com /Box Office: 0207 184 7789

• Options
    Thanks for that update , MOG and SO pleased to see you posting on here again.

Will def sign up for HIGNFY ticket applications.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I got tickets a couple of years ago. They sell out in seconds if you apply online. Having failed, they offered me a free ticket if we watched the recording of something else - a show called Ronna and Beverley - two terribly unfunny American women who hosted an appalling chat show. It really was terrible. However, I did get my HIGNFY tickets and that was fun. However, beware. They issue too many tickets and you need to be there an hour before to ensure that you are admitted. Latecomers at the back missed out but were apparently given a guaranteed ticket for a later show.
  • Options

I got tickets a couple of years ago. They sell out in seconds if you apply online. Having failed, they offered me a free ticket if we watched the recording of something else - a show called Ronna and Beverley - two terribly unfunny American women who hosted an appalling chat show. It really was terrible. However, I did get my HIGNFY tickets and that was fun. However, beware. They issue too many tickets and you need to be there an hour before to ensure that you are admitted. Latecomers at the back missed out but were apparently given a guaranteed ticket for a later show.

Thanks for that advice & warning, thai malaysia addick.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Hat Trick Productions

to me
    We are pleased to announce that the new series of ‘Have I Got News For You’ will go online booking from 11:00am on Monday 23rd March - https://www.hattrick.co.uk/ticketing/recordings/?seriesId=469&id=4

Tickets will be issued on a ballot system this series therefore giving you more time to log in and apply for tickets, you will then be emailed prior to the recording to let you know if your application has been successful or not.

You must be registered to apply for tickets, this can be done before the release of the tickets and you must be logged in on the day to apply for the tickets. Please remember it is an extremely popular series and there will be a lot of people trying to get tickets, so please be patient if you have problems logging on, it’s purely down to the volume of numbers trying to access the website, you will be able to book tickets up till 17:00 on Monday.

The shows will be held on Thursday evenings throughout April – June at The London Studios, all dates are listed in full on the website. We will be filming an election special on Friday 8th May, this will be at 10am, please only apply for this date if you can make the early time!

You will only be able to book for 1 show per series, with a maximum allocation of 4 tickets per person.

The only way to apply for tickets is online, you must be registered to apply. Please do not call or email the box office to book your tickets, but feel free to contact for any questions that are not answered on the website.

**Please note we also have tickets available for our comedy night Sabotage on WEDNESDAY 25TH MARCH! More information can be found on the website, early bird tickets are available now! https://www.tickettext.co.uk/hat-trick-productions/sabotage1/

Best wishes,

Faye Hill - Audience Co-ordinator
    Hat Trick Box Office
    tickets@hattrick.com
  • Options
    Thanks MOG
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    Thanks, I might go for the election episode, seeing that I'm likely to be 'in between jobs' by that point...
  • Options
    Anyone have any luck ?
  • Options

Anyone have any luck ?

I have asked for two for the week after the election, but they don't tell you until two weeks before the show
  • Options
    I applied for the 8th May recording (the morning after the election) and was successful! Got my confirmation email today
  • Options
    Thought this show was canned ages ago. Shows how much TV I watch these days....................... :neutral:
  • Options
    Got two tickets for 14th May.
  • Options

I applied for the 8th May recording (the morning after the election) and was successful! Got my confirmation email today

Are they actually recording on the 8th May for a change, or will they be recording on Thursday night (ie Election day) as usual?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:

Are they actually recording on the 8th May for a change, or will they be recording on Thursday night (ie Election day) as usual?

They're doing the same as they did after the last election 5 years ago, by recording on the Friday morning (10am) so expect the panel and audience to be knackered after staying up late to watch the election results :-)
  • Options
    Oh great :-)
  • Options
    Hi Paul,

Have I Got News For You tickets available...

Wow, last week's HIGNFY was a great start to the new series wasn't it?

If you'd like to join Ian, Paul and their guests in the studio this series, simply apply for tickets by clicking your preferred date below.

Tickets are allocated via a ballot and you will be informed of your application status at least 10 days before each recording.

Recording dates currently open:

Thurs 5th May - Click here to book

Thurs 12th May - Click here to book

Thurs 19th May - Click here to book

Thurs 26th May - Click here to book

Thurs 2nd June - Click here to book

Recording venue: The London Studios, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT
    Doors open: 18:45
    Record time: 19:15

Note: if the above links don't work please paste this link into your browser to apply for tickets: https://hat-trick-productions.tickettext.co.uk

...and contestants needed for new Hat Trick shows!

Hat Trick Entertainment are currently developing several quiz show formats and would like to extend their pool of contestants who are available to take part in paid question testing and run-throughs.

The run-throughs will take place at the Hat Trick office in Camden, North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the beginning stages of a programme's development.

Following an audition, if you are successful you will then be considered for paid run-throughs and testing sessions. If any of the formats are later commissioned you will then be considered for the televised series.

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in then please download the application form here and send it back with a recent photograph to contestants@hattrick.com.

Due to the high number of applicants, if you do not hear back from us then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this stage.

We look forward to hearing from you.

For advanced info on Hat Trick TV recordings:
    Like us on Facebook here and follow us on twitter here
    Like TicketText on Facebook here and follow them on twitter here

Many thanks for all your continued support with Hat Trick shows, please check the website for bookings on all other recordings!

Best wishes
    Hat Trick Box Office
  • Options
    With 2 thread on HIGNFN, which one is the odd one out?
  • Options
    From the "Have I got news......." team.

HAT TRICK PRODUCTIONS ARE LOOKING FOR PAIRS OF CONTESTANTS TO TAKE PART IN A FUN NEW GAME SHOW.

We are filming a pilot with an exciting celebrity host on Tuesday 31st May 2016 and we're looking for a variety of pairs to play our game.

It doesn’t matter if you are married, family, work colleagues or friends please email us and we’ll get in contact.

Please get in touch ASAP by sending your contact details to: simonwinkler@hattrick.com

For the web version, please click here: http://sendy.tickettext.co.uk/w/Ng16RV3q7Tre8VZBPA7NkQ/8l45Vy1CuLtWLv43dP5wbQ/ZAqmSgGCZdPiO8927639puVw9w
    To unsubscribe, please click here: http://sendy.tickettext.co.uk/unsubscribe/TNSLdycomXVPIk2LSoQ9p215eS4q48921FksqbvO9sEpM/8l45Vy1CuLtWLv43dP5wbQ/ZAqmSgGCZdPiO8927639puVw9w
  • Options

Have I Got News For You is back for a brand new series in October!

Free, live audience tickets are now available for the brand new series of Have I Got News For You, starting in October.

If you'd like to join Ian, Paul and their guests in the studio, simply apply for tickets by clicking your preferred date below.

Tickets are allocated via a ballot (note: they are not first-come-first-served) and you will be informed of your application status at least 10 days before each recording. You can apply for a maximum of two shows, futher applications will be rejected.

Recording dates currently open:

Thursday 6th October Click here to book

Thursday 13th October Click here to book

Thursday 20th October Click here to book

Thursday 27th October Click here to book

Thursday 3rd November Click here to book

Thursday 10th November Click here to book

Thursday 24th November Click here to book

Thursday 1st December Click here to book

Thursday 8th December Click here to book

Thursday 15th December Click here to book

Recording venue: The London Studios, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT
    Gate open: 17:00
    Record time: 19:15

Note: if the above links don't work please paste this link into your browser to apply for tickets: https://hat-trick-productions.tickettext.co.uk

For advanced info on Hat Trick TV recordings:
    Like us on Facebook here and follow us on twitter here
    Like TicketText on Facebook here and follow them on twitter here

Many thanks for all your continued support with Hat Trick shows, please check the website for bookings on all other recordings!

Best wishes
    Hat Trick Box Office

For the web version, please click here: http://sendy.tickettext.co.uk/w/afHbQBMRzLS7RX6cWd1Gfw/DT8H8GVqS3vfA4KmOFo7iA/Z7p5W7sHpTEmdNYLf78I1Q
    To unsubscribe, please click here: http://sendy.tickettext.co.uk/unsubscribe/GkxgyOwxoDIWBrReuquYIIvpF892l4KlfB3YPId3emVCI/DT8H8GVqS3vfA4KmOFo7iA/Z7p5W7sHpTEmdNYLf78I1Q