Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tommy Robinson quits the EDL

Comments

• Options
    fair enough, you're right I could : - )
  • Options
    Two know-it-alls getting it wrong together!
    This is my favourite episode on Charlton Life ever. I can leave here a happy and fulfilled man.
    Thank you Benjamin and thank you Napolean.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Riviera said:

This is my favourite episode on Charlton Life ever. I can leave here a happy and fulfilled man.

Napoleon
  • Options

Riviera said:

Napoleon
    And I'm Quint.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Napoleon
    And I'm QuintChirpy.
  • Options

Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Napoleon
    And I'm QuintChirpy.
    Undeniably. I didn't want to change my name, it was forced upon me.
  • Options
    Actually he's a pretty clever bloke.....
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Actually he's a pretty clever bloke.....

especially when filling mortgage application forms...
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    cafctom said:

So he's been put away for mortgage fraud. Doesn't in the slightest alter my opinion that the lad spoke more sense than he was ever given credit for.

Sorry if that offends (I'm not sorry).

He's been sent to jail for fraud having been recently sent to prison for illegal use of a passport.

Does that not make you think that Yaxley-Lennon was just saying what he knew some people wanted hear for his own ends rather than out of any conviction (pun indended)?

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a criminal thug who played on some people's fears and a lot more people's prejudices to raise his own profile.

Maybe he'll convert to Islam in prison. That should get him some more media time when he comes out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafctom said:

So he's been put away for mortgage fraud. Doesn't in the slightest alter my opinion that the lad spoke more sense than he was ever given credit for.

Sorry if that offends (I'm not sorry).

He's been sent to jail for fraud having been recently sent to prison for illegal use of a passport.

Does that not make you think that Yaxley-Lennon was just saying what he knew some people wanted hear for his own ends rather than out of any conviction (pun indended)?

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a criminal thug who played on some people's fears and a lot more people's prejudices to raise his own profile.

Maybe he'll convert to Islam in prison. That should get him some more media time when he comes out.
    No, I don't. Not in the slightest.
  • Options
    So which one do you agree with?

The EDL viiolent racist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon or the born again some muslims are OK I need to change my image before I get sent down again Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
  • Options
    Solidarity Reg
  • Options

So which one do you agree with?

The EDL viiolent racist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon or the born again some muslims are OK I need to change my image before I get sent down again Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I don't agree with everything that Tommy Robinson has said or done, far from it, but I have seen him raise points which on a number of times which I feel are absolutely valid and sensical.

Apparently that makes me a "brainwashed moron", "weak", "up my own arse with prejudice", "inciting hate and violence" and a "sheep". Oh well. That's not 'extreme' at all is it?
  • Options
    Can only imagine what all that was about....
  • Options
    He's not brain of Britain is he.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tommy says he was acting in self defence. But then again, he would.

Didn't look like self defence when he went in for some more on that clip.
  • Options

From what I read and the coach drivers recorded statement to Tommy Robinson, the bloke was following him and harassing him and his Mrs, I think if that was persistently happening and you thought your wife might be threatened most would do the same. And you wouldn't want to let the fucker get up either.

Not a fan of the bloke, think he's a bit of a wally, but I think the full story has to be heard before people do what they do best and jump on the bandwagon to stick the boot in

Poor old Tommy he's a lovely fellow - just misunderstood. Peace loving guy by all accounts and I'm sure we would have all behaved the same way.
    Really annoys me how the EDL used to get provoked when they were trying to spread their message of love and had to defend themselves.

Surprised he's not at Glastonbury....
  • Options

From what I read and the coach drivers recorded statement to Tommy Robinson, the bloke was following him and harassing him and his Mrs, I think if that was persistently happening and you thought your wife might be threatened most would do the same. And you wouldn't want to let the fucker get up either.

Not a fan of the bloke, think he's a bit of a wally, but I think the full story has to be heard before people do what they do best and jump on the bandwagon to stick the boot in

Poor old Tommy he's a lovely fellow - just misunderstood. Peace loving guy by all accounts and I'm sure we would have all behaved the same way.
    Really annoys me how the EDL used to get provoked when they were trying to spread their message of love and had to defend themselves.

Still weird
  • Options
    Maybe not, but at least get the full picture before you decide to make you mind up on a situation. or is that too much to ask from someone who is far more intellegent that the likes of Mr Robinson
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I was at an amateur boxing event in Bedfordshire a month back and Robinson was outside giving it large with his group of knuckleheads to anyone he didn't like . I seriously hope that footage puts this nasty piece of work back behind bars where he belongs.
  • Options

Still weird
    Ffs you take it upon yourself to defend Tommy Robinson who can't even be bothered to use his real name. You've got some serious problems there.

Most humour must go flying way over your head.

I pity you...
  • Options

I was at an amateur boxing event in Bedfordshire a month back and Robinson was outside giving it large with his group of knuckleheads to anyone he didn't like . I seriously hope that footage puts this nasty piece of work back behind bars where he belongs.

What do you mean by "giving it large" to anyone he didn't like ? What were they doing ?