Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England - The Road To Brazil .. .Or not

Comments

• Options

Cole hasn't got a delivery like that in him.

Went right off him when he acted like a spoilt brat and wouldn't face up to a yellow card from a well known ref. He's losing it with age now anyway, hard to believe he is in the centurion club with the likes of Wright, Moore and Charlton (shakes head at how their achievements have been devalued).
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

very good I think the deliveries from baines have not in a whole been good enough for me

Agree his delivery into the box has been awful so far

did he not get the assist with a cross into the box?
  • Options
    Right, let's start again at the same tempo, keep it going for 20 mins and feed the subs in when the pace drops.
  • Options
    Mike said:

Nicholas said:

very good I think the deliveries from baines have not in a whole been good enough for me

Agree his delivery into the box has been awful so far

did he not get the assist with a cross into the box?

I think he did, still think his crossing has been poor throughout though
  • Options
    he did but out of about 6 or 7 deliveries he needs to be more than 1 good one not moaning just an observation
  • Options
    Only 58 mins and standing up already.

8/1 draw looking tempting
  • Options
    its like watching Charlton big balls time

siss
  • Options
    Our B4 is still wide open. Cahill/Jagielka are struggling with Lewandowski. Need to get up the pitch. Think we are gonna need a second.
  • Options
    The Polish midfield is running off Gerrard & Carrick. Need more energy in midfield.
  • Options
    Tell you what - this ref has been superb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how many shit passes by baines
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Cole hasn't got a delivery like that in him.

Went right off him when he acted like a spoilt brat and wouldn't face up to a yellow card from a well known ref. He's losing it with age now anyway, hard to believe he is in the centurion club with the likes of Wright, Moore and Charlton (shakes head at how their achievements have been devalued).
    I don't like him but he's been a quality player for England year on year.

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

The Polish midfield is running off Gerrard & Carrick. Need more energy in midfield.

• Options
    you can hate cole the man but cole the England player has been superb
  • Options
    Which way are England kicking this half?
  • Options
    its bad for your health football
  • Options
    I know its hyperbole to say this, but Townsend has been superb these two games. Bye bye Walcott...
  • Options
    welldone fat frank
  • Options
    unbearable
  • Options
    I wish they would ban that friggin band. Does my swede in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uncle Roy is making some odd substitutions .. would have kept Carrick and brought on Milner for Welbeck
  • Options
    looks as though Wilshere is coming on
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    for Sturridge ????? .. mmmm odd
  • Options
    This is what I was talking about - none of that intent there was in the first half - everything going forward is too hurried, and not enough of a shape in midfield to contain the Polish breaks.
  • Options
    I think his subs have been bang on
  • Options

This is what I was talking about - none of that intent there was in the first half - everything going forward is too hurried, and not enough of a shape in midfield to contain the Polish breaks.

Yeah, and 4-5-1 now.
  • Options
    That's four times Gerrard has given the ball straight to the opposition in the centre circle.
  • Options
    yep and played 2 ridiculous 60 yd cross field balls that have put us under pressure
  • Options
    don't agree with that one
  • Options
    the clock just aint moving on