Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackpool match thread 5/10/13

Comments

• Options
    that was hamers first save of the game
  • Options
    Mike said:

Another tedious afternoon at the valley

Don't know why you bother.
  • Options
    addicks attacking.....pool win it back.....and push forward.....we clear....1 min injury time to be added
  • Options
    pool commentary also keeps cutting out.....HT 0-0
  • Options
    sorry about this today people...........hoping addicks commentary might be up in time for second half
  • Options
    Charlton commentary also cutting out RM
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Mike said:

Don't know why you bother.
    Are you at the game? It's terrible
  • Options
    So am locked out of CAFC player, tv not working properly the only live football I can watch/hear this morning is a live tv feed of Dundee Utd - Kilmarnock 0-0 at HT, for the 2nd half am going to have to pretend we are Kilmarnock and Pool are Dundee Utd :(
  • Options
    @Mike, no mate, and I don't doubt it! but it just seems your every post over the years is a moan or dig at our own.
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Charlton commentary also cutting out RM

I cant even get the addicks commentary...just muffled white noise.....this really is a bad service and its getting worse...... but for now its the only way I can get the match thread out to everyone.....I rely on this service to help me commentate on here!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mike said:

For your neighbours maybe.
  • Options
    blimey finally got Emma on the player.....lets see what happens for the second half....
  • Options
    Upside = No Emma?
  • Options
    all she keeps saying is Hello...hello....very little to report.....well at least we can hear her now!!
  • Options
    If I turn the volume to the absolute maximum I can just hear Emma whispering as though she was standing at the bottom of the garden. Somebody needs to plug her in!
  • Options
    CAFC player now working...................oops just cut out again!!!
  • Options
    Smoke on the Water? Can't even get that right - It's mist rolling in guys!!
  • Options

If I turn the volume to the absolute maximum I can just hear Emma whispering as though she was standing at the bottom of the garden. Somebody needs to plug her in!

Well, there she was for a couple of seconds! Gone again now though. What a shockingly shoddy service this is.
  • Options

all she keeps saying is Hello...hello....very little to report.....well at least we can hear her now!!

Sounds like a big improvement on her normal commentary - we really do get some 3rd rate coverage compared to other teams on this dreadful Player service...
  • Options
    0-0ht. Not the most enthralling 45mins but #cafc generally on top of things & playing some occasional nice stuff. Need a bit more up top tho
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stephens and Cousins running the show but absolutely no end product. Cameron Stewart for Harriott after 60 mins please
    from twitter!!
  • Options
    Who's garden exactly, as she ain't in mine?
  • Options
    Game is fairly tight,neither side has a clear advantage,but Fuller and Ince look dangerous.Sordell has held the ball up better.Wouldn't mind seeing Pritchard at the front of the diamond second half.
  • Options
    right here we go......teams are out and Emma is loud and clear
  • Options
    no changes....pool to ko.....addicks attacking Covered End
  • Options
    off we go
  • Options
    pool throw.....taken....
  • Options
    hamer now...sends it long.....they clear and push forward.....and had a chance.....we now attack.....wiggy is tackled and they come forward...
  • Options
    we win it back....church....sordell.....but ref plays on after sordell is taken down
  • Options
    Millwall 2-2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!