Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice from the Clique

2»

Comments

• Options
    And post on this thread at 2.58am :-0
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    JonnyK said:

And post on this thread at 2.58am :-0

Am in West OZ........it was 10am here. There isn't a clique :)

• Options
    Not In Perth??
  • Options
    Thanks to Brenda for making me aware of this. If you don't "inbox" people or are trying for the first time by clicking on their username, the intuitive thing to do is publish your comment which a) they don't get and b) becomes visible to those in the clique!
  • Options
    All PMs are visible to the Clique anyway.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Do the members of the clique, which doesn't exist, pronounce it as cleek or click? It does make a difference, you know. Could there actually be a "cleek" and a "click"?
  • Options
    I'm sick to the back teeth of all this cliqueist clique talk, I'm gonna stand to lead the oppressed non-clique revolution to show the world how cliqueist the clique really is

DOWN WITH THE CLIQUE...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    JonnyK said:

Not In Perth??

Mandurah, 70km south of Perth.......part of the CL OZ clique :)

• Options
    I'd never join a club that would have me as a member.
  • Options
    It's deliberate - PMs are left open for anyone to read as a form of entrapment. Now I know the identity of members of the clique that doesn't exist.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd never join a club that would have me as a member.

Whatever Groucho (or is it the funny man of the family, Karl?).
  • Options
    Church Lane and others.

DON'T use the activty page as the message doesn't get sent to the named person.

Have used clique mail to let BDL know
  • Options
    Ta Henry - I thought I was PMing him, obviously not. Thanks for passing my request on. It was read out while he was in the Khazi!!!
  • Options
    Don't tell anyone but I think Boris has a shirt he wants to sell
  • Options
    Is this the East Kent Addicks clique?
  • Options
    What did the clique ever do for us?
  • Options
    Will you be auctioning a shirt signed by the clique? It would be an honour for all us other peasants if it was signed by Henry, AFKA et al? All proceeds to the museum of course (or the clique beer fund)!

: - )
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Will you be auctioning a shirt signed by the clique? It would be an honour for all us other peasants if it was signed by Henry, AFKA et al? All proceeds to the museum of course (or the clique beer fund)!

Wasting your time I've tried the brown nose route to no avail, now pushing hard for 100 'likes' to see if that cuts any ice, only 87 to go :0)

Edit: Not to mention the 55 years of pain and occasional joy following the Addicks.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Wasting your time I've tried the brown nose route to no avail, now pushing hard for 100 'likes' to see if that cuts any ice, only 97 to go :0)
    It was worth a go.

Yeah good idea, it's a race : - )
  • Options

Only members of the clique know who's in the clique. The auction winner whilst blindfolded will have to put the shirt, curb it will put them in a head lock, the clique will then sign it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mrs Stig bought me a t-shirt with the old style robin badge on it. It's got this label in the neck. Does this mean I'm in?

• Options
    Now we know how AFKA and Lookie are funding CL. : - )

What does the T-shirt look like Jon?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Plain red with with white trim around the neck and sleeves. Badge on left of chest. Robin looks like a wren with a red breast.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Mrs Stig bought me a t-shirt with the old style robin badge on it. It's got this label in the neck. Does this mean I'm in?

You're a Mod aren't u? :p
  • Options
    razil said:

Stig said:

You're a Mod aren't u? :p
    And a very, very big Mod as well :0)
  • Options
    Dear Clique,

I have a very picky uncle and every year he is terrible to buy for at Christmas. Do you have any advice as to what I could buy for him?

Thank you kindly wise sirs,
    another CL peasant.
  • Options
    a nice pair of pants mate
  • Options
    Part of the truth is if you didn't post on Netaddicks you are 5% less of a Charlton supporter.
    Another part of the truth is you needed to be at the Oak after Charlton beat Liverpool 3- 0 (Lisbie hattrick)