Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 5-4 Forest

Everyone is (perhaps rightly) doing their nuts at how terrible we are right now, Powell out, relegation threatened etc. Last season we were at this stage at least three times and then out of nowhere a result came and sparked a mini run. Let’s go through them

Charlton 5-4 Cardiff
Watford 3-4 Charlton
Charlton 3-2 Bolton

Prior to each of these games we had gone 4 or 5 without a win and had seemingly no hope of getting anything from them. Look what happened....

Tonight we will be beating Nottingham Forest. Believe

Comments

• Options
    I think we will win .. irrespective though .. in the unlikely event that we get beaten ((:>), that's OK by me so long as the team is: a) well organised and prepared, b) plays attacking football for a change and c) shows a lot of heart and endeavour .. I don't mind defeat, what I can't abide is lack of effort, lack of bottle and lack of a plan & proper preparation
  • Options
    Agree it can happen and kick start our season. I think we need our best players though and it seems like the best 3 won't play.
  • Options
    Whilst I was ultimately wrong about the win, the point I was trying to make was proven. We will get results/performances out of nowhere when we don't expect it and as we learnt last season, there will be massive ups and downs but with a decent outcome in the end. A lot of people on here could do with remembering this