Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Burnley 3-0 Charlton

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Interesting stats LL and I would say pretty much how I saw the game .. they highlight where our REAL problems lie .. midfield
  • LL - if Kerm came on for Stewart I think one of their minutes must be wrong unless we played with 10 men a while.

As for the stats I wonder why Pritch's form has tailed off?
    Also shows how much we miss Yann!
  • would be interesting to correlate the cumulative mark of players with the total time played, inserting a corrective factor . ( like: the mark*played time/ 60), otherwise a player with only 1 game and high mark could be rated as the "best player of the season" .
  • @premierleague

there are qualifying levels of appearance to be in the running of player of the season. See the end of season Statbank if you've not already seen

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/55411/the-bumper-2012-13-charlton-life-statbank-your-complete-guide-to-charlton-stats
  • redman said:

LL - if Kerm came on for Stewart I think one of their minutes must be wrong unless we played with 10 men a while.

As for the stats I wonder why Pritch's form has tailed off?
    Also shows how much we miss Yann!

thanks Redman, Stewart should have been 87 minutes, can't read my own writting :)