Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U21's tomorrow

A fair few of you seem rather in the know about Wembley, so just some things I'd like to know that I could have found out over the Internet, had the Wembley website not been blocked.

Is it safe to assume the entire ground is non smoking?

Do they serve beer inside the ground?

Whats the best place to get a beer before the game, close to the stadium or further out?

Comments

• Options
    Is it safe to assume the entire ground is non smoking? No smoking venue

Do they serve beer inside the ground? Yeah, £3.40 a pint

Whats the best place to get a beer before the game, close to the stadium or further out? You won't have a problem getting a Carlsberg in the ground, but the Globe at Baker street is probably better, but it's a 12.30 KO, so not much drinking time
  • Options
    i wonder if lisbies in the side.
  • Options
    Don't think the up-and-coming youngster was ever in the England manager's thoughts.
  • Options
    taylors got it in for the boy kev.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Is it safe to assume the entire ground is non smoking? No smoking venue

Do they serve beer inside the ground? Yeah, £3.40 a pint

Whats the best place to get a beer before the game, close to the stadium or further out? You won't have a problem getting a Carlsberg in the ground, but the Globe at Baker street is probably better, but it's a 12.30 KO, so not much drinking time

Cheers Roth, great help.