Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Elton John

Despise him. More and more each day.

Comments

• Options
    Has he done anything recently?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Has he done anything recently?

Upset Davey
  • Options
    bats for the over side its been rumoured.
  • Options
    I heard he's dumping his boyfriend.....found out he's been having sex behind his back!
  • Options
    his 60th birthday party is being shown on itv next thrusday at 9pm - he kindly told us we were all invited to come... to watch on th telly.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I heard he's dumping his boyfriend.....found out he's been having sex behind his back![/quote]QUALITY
  • Options
    the mans one seedy article
  • Options
    did you know david bowie once gave elton a bj?
  • Options
    what a wonderfull story salad!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]did you know david bowie once gave elton a bj?

nothing wrong with that other than Elton's rather poor taste in choosing a sexual partner. I'm sure Davey will agree.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Robbie Williams is my pet hate...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]did you know david bowie once gave elton a bj?

Big Jumper?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Big Jumper?
    nah, blue jumper.
  • Options
    I loathe, detest, despise, have pure hatred for Elton John.

When I hear his voice, singing or otherwise, I want to rip off his head & sh*t down his neck.

Why did I even read this?

Am angry again now.

Must pour myself another G&T.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I loathe, detest, despise, have pure hatred for Elton John.

When I hear his voice, singing or otherwise, I want to rip off his head & sh*t down his neck.

Why did I even read this?

Am angry again now.

Must pour myself another G&T.

Why are you so anti?

I can take him or leave him myself. The wife wanted to see him live so we went to The Valley and it was a good night, far better than I thought it was going to be.

Regarding his lifestyle: not for me but I guess he has the right so long as he doesn't try and force it onto others.

Enjoy the G&T by the way!
  • Options
    is shit
  • Options
    Len

Never really gave a hoot about him until I watched his documentary a few years back. Tiara's & Tantrum's, something like that. After watching that I haven't been able to look at the guy without wanting to punch him.

The G&T was lovely thanks & did the trick. Better not have another as I'm going out soon & don't want to be sloshed before I get there!!!!!