Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley Away Match Thread.

Comments

• Vokes turns well but drags a shot wide, dervite fooled a bit there.
  • Lawrence Wilson. Very formal
  • Wiggy clears for a throw to them.
    They build from deep, pick up pace, kightley does well, ings, backheel, they attack, ings clipped, play advantage, threatening, but our numbers count. We get it, gower and wiggy, then gower, cousins on right, Wilson, but blocked...our throw.
  • Bit late to the party here but that starting 11 looks a mess to me. Lots of players in midfield and attack in unnatural positions.
  • Cousins gets another throw. Wilson half way, looks for pritch, but another throw further up, ball sticks on roof.
    pritch throw, Wilson, gower now Wilson good cross, headed away, shot wide from wiggy then.
    yes we had a shot of sorts!
  • Duff for Burnley, ings but dorian clears, wiggy, looks for church, falls to gower, but now burnley, good attack after backheel from ings. We deal.
  • Pritch chopped, defender lectured. Our FK 30 yards out. Big men up.
    Stevens to take, 2 man wall, 3 man wall, dale it is blocked, and we put it back in, they defend well and their keeper has it.
  • 'competitive game' says their bloke. hamer has it.
    Cleared, they win header, but Wilson and dale, stewart, wiggy cross, half cleared, gower to stewart good cross church heads it int arms of keeper.
  • vffvff
    edited September 2013

'For those wondering, it looks like 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 for #cafc depending on your perception. Stephens in the hole behind Church'

I like Stephens further up the pitch, got a good shot and can score goals. Pleased to see Cousins in midfield for industry, can pass as can Gower. Glad Stewart is starting. Formation reasonable as well. Hopefully Stewart can supply some threat. KMG on the mend.

COYRs

Bournemouth 0 Blackburn 1

• Wiggy working, and cousins, gower links, but they have a throw, nice build from burnley, offside and our FK.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bromley and Ebbsfleet both 1-0 up in their respective FA Cup ties
  • Yet again a freekick that doesnt even pass the wall.. Seriously we need to work on deadballs corners frees throwins only dangerous if yann or jj taking.
  • ok im in now, password problem, why didnt it just say that...
  • They head it back to keeper, build from back from Burnley, look long now, vokes, keep building and Wilson involved. A throw.
  • Church and stew, wiggy, appeal handball, Wilson, gower too strong burnley throw.
    We defend, and stew and wiggy combine, hamer to morro, long ball burnley win header, ball out on half way.
  • We cross, headed away, cousins works, clear but morro wins header and we build, cousins and pritch, we have an attacking FK pritch chopped, just outside burnley box.
  • COOOOME ON YOUUUUUUU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pritchard wins a freekick
  • On corner of box right hand side.
    2 man wall, wiggy to take.
    near post, good keeper handling, rolled out, but we slow their break.
    burnley build, ings involved, and we get a throw now.
  • Gower and Wilson, and through to their keeper, long, but gower heads it out.
    burnley build, in middle, mee and kightley, cross deep, but our goal kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Stew works to help, wiggy and dorian, morro helps it forward, burnley pick it up, build half way, we are back in numbers, Wilson clears and our deep throw in.
  • C'mon Charlton!
  • Burnley have it deep.
    they play long danger, ings, great defending by somebody, dervite superb tackle on ings
  • not many goals all round
  • Marney plays it on, we get it away, church has it deep, Wilson, and not many options, stew, gower, wiggy now
    morro forward, wiggy gets it, stew, dale, cousin, but burnley get it, and cousins fouls their bloke.
  • Duff long, vokes and ings, high boot burnley give us a FK deep.
  • hamer long and they get it clear, Wilson fouils their bloke now.
  • Burnley build, good cross header glanced wide.
  • Bromley and Ebbsfleet both 1-0 up in their respective FA Cup ties

Who are they playing?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!