Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunday games

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fergie must've known how bad this team was and called it quits.
  • Options

Rubbish. They wouldn't have set up like this under Ferguson - all set up to defend, then fail to defend.
  • Options
    I just hope CP is watching this - he may just learn how to set up your team in a local derby when at home.
  • Options
    City have been quality.
  • Options

I just hope CP is watching this - he may just learn how to set up your team in a local derby when at home.

Is that with or without a bottomless pit of money to spend on players?
  • Options

Rubbish. They wouldn't have set up like this under Ferguson - all set up to defend, then fail to defend.
    Without RVP, they have 0 quality. Rooney has been easily handled by City because he's United's only good player out there.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    roooooo kneeeeeeee
  • Options
    4-1
  • Options
    Moyes had a very difficult job following Fergie, it's now ten times more difficult after that.
  • Options

Without RVP, they have 0 quality. Rooney has been easily handled by City because he's United's only good player out there.
    They've got quality, though half of it was on the bench for some reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Said before season started they would finish outside top 4 and I stick to that.
  • Options
    A thread on the Sunday football and not one person mentions the almighty Spurs have wracked up yet another away win and a seventh clean sheet in eight games? ;)

(well having said that, if you listened to 606 last night, you would have thought the Manchester Derby was the only game played all weekend!)
  • Options
    Glad spurs got the winner as it won me £27. Had Arsenal, Spurs,City and Swansea, wish I put more than £2 on it now
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

A thread on the Sunday football and not one person mentions the almighty Spurs have wracked up yet another away win and a seventh clean sheet in eight games? ;)

(well having said that, if you listened to 606 last night, you would have thought the Manchester Derby was the only game played all weekend!)

Must be disheartening to know that no matter how well Tottenham do, Arsenal are always above.
  • Options
    Spurs won me £135. Only time ive ever cheered them scoring.
  • Options
    Spurs won me £141 yesterday. Spurs,Swansea,Man city,Arsenal and Real Madrid. Was cursing my greedy self when Real went 1 down, They only won me a extra £13 quid
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Must be disheartening to know that no matter how well Tottenham do, Arsenal are always above.
    I've had nearly 30 years of getting used to it...it doesnt get any easier.