Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massive Local Derby this Saturday!!

Bridon Ropes face hosts Meridian in the Kent Invicta League at the Meridian Sports Club in Charlton Park Lane, SE7 this Saturday 3pm kick off.

Free Entry and you can have a beer watching the game (the standard of football is pretty good as well).

It would be great to have a few CAFC fans make the short walk up through the park to the Meridian to watch the game (let's be honest the old bill will make us go that way anyway).

Two football matches in one day in SE7. What more could you ask for?? (well the three points of course!!)

Comments

• Options
    Do you manage Bridon Brendan? You know Kane?
  • Options
    Is Bridon Ropes' home ground the Old Brockleians Cricket Club? My dad's the president there and I'm sure I recognise the name...
  • Options
    Do you know Hot Dog?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    sam3110 said:

Is Bridon Ropes' home ground the Old Brockleians Cricket Club? My dad's the president there and I'm sure I recognise the name...

Bridon play at the Meridian. It's Tennant's versus hosts on Saturday.
  • Options
    Pitch there is unbelievable for kent invicta league standard.

Got a few mates that play for Bridon.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Do you manage Bridon Brendan? You know Kane?

I don't mate no. I know a couple of Meridian lads (which is how I found out about the game).
  • Options
    Was told last night that the Meridian club will be open before and after the game tomorrow. So if you fancy a beer beforehand and none of the local pubs are open, get yourslef down there!
  • Options
    Whats the deal with letting fans out. Will we get sent round the ground.