Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 17/9/13

Comments

• Options

Is the Hudders Scannell the ex-palace fella?

Yep

• Options
    OK.
    Second half.
    No melts huh?
  • Options

ok here we go.............COYR's....we need a fast start........we can still do this

Could have done with Shelvey for that then!
  • Options
    off we go....morrow to church...pritch....sordell....jj....wiggy....attacking.....stevo.....crosses in....wilson.....pritch now wins it..sordell shoots.............wide
  • Options
    Sordell on the ball, to Wiggins, crosses with the left boot. Lymch away, Dervite, Wilson now, edge of area is Hogg who clears it seems. He stays down... Stephens to Sordell who volleys over the bar though.
  • Options
    Wiggy cross, headed clear, we attack, Wilson, and hogg challenges, we attack, sordell shoots over. decent start.
  • Options
    Hogg down and treated.
  • Options
    addicks will have to push forward if they want anything out of this now.....can we do it?
  • Options
    yes we can
  • Options
    udders gk .....taken.....udders win it...scannell attacks....stevo has it......udders down to 10 as hogg is off pitch injured
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hogg off for treatment.
    Hudds clear, and attack home end, but pritch, wood long but Clarke gets it, they build, we half clear, hudds ready sub, dorian tidies up to hamer.
  • Options
    hogg wont come back on.....sordell has it.....great turn....but poor pass.....scannell attacks
  • Options
    COYR!!
  • Options
    We clear from morro, dale has it, now jacko, cross too long and hudds deal with it.
  • Options
    stevo gets it.....to jj.....crosses...but poor and cleared...pritch has it....to jj....5 mins gone
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    addicks playing better now.....jj...has it...gobbern to come on in place of hogg
  • Options
    COYRs!!!!
  • Options
    Anyone know if Sordell has done much of note so far ?
  • Options
    we attack on right with morro, but dale challenged hudds throw and sub, hogg off and goldman on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

....can we do it?

nolly said:

yes we can

Oh great, SISS has been replaced by Bob the f***ing Builder :-(

• Options
    gobern
  • Options
    church battles for the ball....udders come away with it.....wiggy concedes a throw
  • Options
    Hudds attack, now with hamer.
    hudds approach again, and wiggh concedes throw.
    Town take it, not urgent, hudds move on, cross, dervite boots out for a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....they attack...get it back....morrow defends....hamer takes
  • Options
    Wiggy tackles, but cross anyway hamer collects.
  • Options
    hamer to woods....they clear....we get it back
  • Options
    now vaughun wins it again....pritch tackles but concedes a fk
  • Options
    We are on half way, morro, and he moves up, tackled, and pritch fouls vaughan
  • Options
    We're going at em now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!