Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time wasting: Food Phobias

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] many of his friends are so fussy it is unbelievable and won't try anything new.

Kid's birthday parties-eh, nightmare!

Their parents obviously don't subscribe to the "they'll eat when they are hungry" theory that i use, and both of my girls will eat anything.

We had one 6 yr old girl say she was on a diet! and a boy who said he only ate Sainsbury's Honey Roast ham and no other type. He demanded to be able to choose what he ate as he was the guest. Got told eat it or don't and of course he did.

We just gave ours fruit and veg from the start and don't give him stuff covered in salt and sugar that kills your taste buds.
  • Options
    For me eggs, champagne and strawberry jam.
  • Options
    Why do people put pineapple (dessert food) on a pizza? I get so angry with that. Have pineapple for dessert after the pizza, not a problem. But mixing the two deserves a punch up the neck for anyone who suggests it. Stooopid fecking Hawaiians!!!
  • Options
    I honestly believe, pineapple on pizza has nuffink to do with Hawaiians! They're being used...
  • Options
    Someone has to get the blame! And they seem very pineapple orientated witch is good enough for me, SWINES!
  • Options
    Pretty much anything with cooked tomatoes in, which can make eating out a real nightmare. The one exception is tinned spaghetti, but I think that's mainly because it's loaded with so much sugar that it doesn't really taste like tomatoes. The worst thing is tinned (plum) tomatoes - if someone is eating them near me I have to move, as just the smell makes me want to hurl.

Weirdly enough I love raw tomatoes, especially the little sweet cherry tomatoes.
  • Options
    I eat absolutely anything except

MARZIPAN. EUGH!!!
  • Options
    parsnips,turnips,rhubard,celery,coconut,custard,warm milk,swede,zucchini.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]MARZIPAN. EUGH!!!

i could eat marzipan all day, yum!!

cauliflower, peas and lasagne for me disgusting
  • Options
    Celery, I hate, apparently there is a gene which allows you to taste celery which other people don't have so they taste something crunchy and wet and us Celery haters taste how disgusting it really is.

I used to have a flat mate with a Phd in that sort of thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently coriander (leaf) does something similar. I don't know if it's the same gene though.
  • Options
    The worst thing is tinned (plum) tomatoes - if someone is eating them near me I have to move, as just the smell makes me want to hurl.

Eggs do exactly the same to me, if I smell an egg (fried, boiled whatever) I feel sick.
  • Options
    and beetroot. whats that all about? just somebodies sick joke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]parsnips,turnips,rhubard,celery,coconut,custard,warm milk,swede,zucchini.
    Zucchini???? Do you mean courgette?
    Beetroot is great so long as it has not been soaked in vingear - we grwo it on the allotment and it is delicious
  • Options
    PS love parsnip
  • Options
    i was just going with everyone going all american. zz for instance is pronounced zed zed not zee zee!