Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

People with Knowledge of Dartford Pubs

I have to go to a surprise Party on Saturday night at East Hill Dartford. Have to be at Hall around 7.15pm ish. This obviously clashes with the England game quite badly. However, are there any Decent pubs nearby (One where I won't get beaten up as soon as I walk in) that are likely to be showing the game on a big screen. Might then catch first half at least, then dash over to party. Any recommendations?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have to go to a surprise Party on Saturday night at East Hill Dartford. Have to be at Hall around 7.15pm ish. This obviously clashes with the England game quite badly. However, are there any Decent pubs nearby (One where I won't get beaten up as soon as I walk in) that are likely to be showing the game on a big screen. Might then catch first half at least, then dash over to party. Any recommendations?

Not been to Dartford for a while but The Maltshovel was always ok and used to do a reasonable drop of Youngs if you like bitter.
  • The railway pub next to the station is not to bad!watched a few games in there in the past!was always ok and yes the Maltshovel good as well
  • def the Maltshovel
    don't go in another pub in Dartford, they're all awful!!!!!!
  • wheres the party Ketters?

Most of the pubs in Dartford are awful but if you need to be East Hill way then either stay at the Railway Tavern, or go to the Malt Shovel or Ivy Leaf.

All the town centre pubs will drive you crazy with young girls and lads who think they are "it"...like me.
  • It's at the Amar Hall on East Hill I think mate. Looks like Malt Shovel is favourite at the mo.
  • Not much happening in Darford at 1am this morning when I found myself there after oversleeping on the train!