Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2013/14 Shirt Sponsorship Update (FIVE players now sponsored)

Many thanks again to all those who have pledged, and particularly to those who have paid up so promptly to ensure Curb It is not hugely out of pocket.

We can confirm we so far have sponsored the following players for the 2013/14 season:

MICHAEL MORRISON
LEON CORT
BEN HAMER

JORDAN COUSINS
JOE PIGGOTT

This is now an incredible 30 PLAYERS that the collective Charlton Life community has sponsored since 2008. Thank you to all for allowing us to do something that shows our support positively.

It is never too late to join in. Please add your pledge to:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/56811/charlton-life-shirt-sponsorship-scheme-2013-14

Thanks also to those behind the scenes who help organise, particularly Curb It this year.

Comments

• This is amazing. Thanks again to everyone who helps organize this initiative.
  • Well done Curb-It
  • Well done Curb-It

Ditto but also to everyone that's contributed to the CL/Sponsor a shirt coffers.

• Well done Curb-It

and a big ditto and thank you from up here in the norhtwest
  • Huge thanks to Curb-it, that must have involved quite a bit of work ( and presumably still chasing some money.) Others can knock and mock CL, but this shows why CL remains the premier independent CAFC site, so thanks to AFKA and Lookie as well and the supporters from here in Bormes Les Mimosas.
  • edited September 2013
    I may be way off beam here, but has Morrison only been sponsored so that Curb_it can sit next to him and embarrass herself at the dinner?

No problem if that's the case, I just think we need to be completely upfront about this!

;o)

(Edit: ps - well done!)
  • Off_it said:

I may be way off beam here, but has Morrison only been sponsored so that Curb_it can sit next to him and embarrass herself at the dinner?

No problem if that's the case, I just think we need to be completely upfront about this!

;o)

You grass... i thought no one would notice that he only got 5 votes compared to Cort's and Hughes 30!
    Id be too embarrassed to sit next to. Id rather "admire" from a distance.

• ....still think we should of sponsored Pritch's traning kit.............

;-)
  • Curb_It said:

Off_it said:

;o)

You grass... i thought no one would notice that he only got 5 votes compared to Cort's and Hughes 30!
    Id be too embarrassed to sit next to. Id rather "admire" from a distance.

Surely the girls favourite in the Charlton team is Dorian or Yann ? Both Gorgeous.