Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Feature: Matchday Centre

Building on from some suggestions when we did our user survey last year, we've now compiled a Matchday Centre, which will be a handy 'one-stop shop' for all things relating to a game.

One of the downsides with having lots of threads created is it becomes difficult over time to pick out specific threads / match related stuff, so i'm hoping that this will be a both a handy reference, and in time a helpful archive by linking all the relevant match-related threads to one thread per fixture.

Any specific feedback / improvements etc, please send me an inbox. Gratefully received. We should have other aspects coming live other the next weeks / months.

Comments

• Options
    May want to change the 1745 kick off times
  • Options
    ha, ta !
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    links to what other previewers, match reporters are saying?

:D

I like it though
  • Options
    I would always be interested to see what our opponents to be are saying about us and the forthcoming game.
  • Options
    What does Redmidland do when he's not doing match commentary? ;)
  • Options
    I am probably missing the point here .. does this mean the Match Thread and the After Match Comments/Player Marks will all be on one post .. as well as the Match Preview ?
  • Options
    no, that will remain the same. In the days following a game i will collate them links in a single thread for that fixture.

Click on one of the matchday links and see what i mean.
  • Options
    cheers AFKA
  • Options
    Nice work - a useful bit of organisation.
  • Options
    Like it. Agree with Granpa about opponents views, pre and post match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good idea.

However, for the more OCD of us could you straigten those columns up guvnor?
  • Options
    I wish, not as simple as it sounds and tool me ages to get them that close !
  • Options
    Really good idea. Just had a play around with it and works very well.