Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

iphone 5 screen replacement

Anyone had this done?

After my microwave oven going on the blink yesterday I just got up and dropped my iphone 5 and smashed the screen. Anyone know anywhere that can get this replaced?

We are in Greenhithe so somewhere local would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    Apple at Bluewater will do it, might be a tad more expensive, but it'll be done there and then
  • Options
    Guy in Dartford can come out to you and do it..call me if u want his info.
  • Options
    apple will replace the phone for i think about 120 but you need to book an appointment at genius bar before hand.
  • Options
    My cousin does iPhone screen replacement cheaper than shops lives in Erith area.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Friend of mine got a water damaged phone replaced at Bluewater Apple store for £180. I smashed my screen around January and had it replaced by one of the stalls on Tottenham Court Road for £150 but the bloke had to keep it overnight, couldn't remember the name of the place but it's up the top near Warren St.
  • Options
    May as well have it replaced for an extra £30 I guess . at least that way when 02 figure out it's missing they can't block the imei ;)
  • Options
    http://www.iphonefixuk.co.uk//screen-repair-15-c.asp

these guys are pretty good by all accounts have used them for accessories before.