Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kadell Daniel

2»

Comments

• And he is 5'10" how is that even possible?
  • CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

9 stone? Blimey!

I'm 19 and i'm a skinny fucker and weigh nearly 12!

yeah, but you must be 6' 6" then

6 dead
    Sorry to hear that condolences to the family
  • edited September 2013
    Checked him out on FM13 and it confirms that he is a left back and can also play as a LWB /CDM or CM.

Given the scarcity of left footers in football I can see the value in recruiting Kadell.

I just hope this does not affect the development of Morgan Fox.As others have said a new left back did not seem to be the biggest priority in the U21 arena. Maybe we will have a short term loan arranged for Morgan?
  • Paul Hart mentioned in the Boro programme that we have some u21s that need to get some Football League experience. Can see Fox being one of those with Wiggins and Evina some way ahead of him at the moment.
  • Ummm..not sure at all...I mean a Palace reject left back? Couldn't work out, could it?
  • Didn't we have another decent left back coming through the ranks alongside Fox ?
  • Been told LB/DM but better LB, good defensively but not much going forward. The person thinks good league 1 player and maybe championship in the future. He turned down contract with Palace, also added was very solid but nothing special. Also another double barrel on trial Marcel Henry-Francis.
  • CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

9 stone? Blimey!

I'm 19 and i'm a skinny fucker and weigh nearly 12!

yeah, but you must be 6' 6" then

6 dead
    RIP

• Didn't we have another decent left back coming through the ranks alongside Fox ?

Two in the u18s, Holmes-Dennis and Edwards. Both England youth internationals.
  • Been told LB/DM but better LB, good defensively but not much going forward. The person thinks good league 1 player and maybe championship in the future. He turned down contract with Palace, also added was very solid but nothing special. Also another double barrel on trial Marcel Henry-Francis.

Worth a shot I suppose :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• PeterGage said:

Double - barrel names used to signify class and aristocracy. Now it signifies a child of a broken marriage (both parents' surnames) !!

Not really. More likely to be unmarried parents.
    or married parents that want their children to have both parents surnames

• Seems odd to me that we are ready to shell out wages, however cheap, when we have a number of very strong youth prospects in the same position.
  • Maybe we'll try and push him forward and make him a Left-Midfielder

I'm the skinniest of the lot on here am sure of it... 6.4ft and only about 9stone 4 (Im almost 30 as well...)
  • Shrew said:

PeterGage said:

Double - barrel names used to signify class and aristocracy. Now it signifies a child of a broken marriage (both parents' surnames) !!

Very true
  • Maybe we'll try and push him forward and make him a Left-Midfielder

I'm the skinniest of the lot on here am sure of it... 6.4ft and only about 9stone 4 (Im almost 30 as well...)

• Double barrel name means that if they become a first team regular their name won't appear on fans replica shirts because of the letter count (and if you are a skinny runt - lack of space).
  • Double barrel name means that if they become a first team regular their name won't appear on fans replica shirts because of the letter count (and if you are a skinny runt - lack of space).

We should all go on a high-carb diet and sign Sylvan Ebanks-Blake.

• Shrew said:

PeterGage said:

Very true
  • Sponsored links:

• That lad has enormous hands. He should be a GK.

• Scored the best goal he's ever scored apparently