Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hello, good evening & goodbye. David Frost dies..

2»

Comments

• Sad......really surprised at his age too, thought he would be in his 80's at least. Another part of growing up in the 60's slips away.
  • Great man who was loved by all who knew him. He threw an annual party for all his team every year in a Mayfair restaurant. Invited everyone including cleaners and makeup artists and their families.

RIP.

Millicent Martin last seen as Daphne's mum in Frasier.
  • LenGlover said:

Another part of my youth gone.

I'm amazed he was only 74.

Well that just shows how long he was around as I consider him part of my youth too and I am considerably younger than you Len.
  • Kenneth Cope still with us, was also in Coronation Street.alias Jed Stone lived with Minni Caldwell(I think)
  • Derek1952 said:

Kenneth Cope still with us, was also in Coronation Street.alias Jed Stone lived with Minni Caldwell(I think)

Indeed he was Jed Stone.

He was also the ghostly Marty Hopkirk in the original Randall and Hopkirk deceased which was a programme I enjoyed back in the Dark Ages.
  • RIP

Didn't he travel more times on Concorde than anyone else?
  • watched his Nixon film only the other day real shame rip
  • MrOneLung said:

RIP

Didn't he travel more times on Concorde than anyone else?

That rings a bell. I saw a Concorde documentary a while ago. It sounded as if there wasn't a week go by that Frost didn't go to New York.