Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Model Railway Village

Comments

• Options
    Over 120 issues, will cost you £1073.80 to complete!!!!!!

Good luck with that then!
  • Options
    ...and looking at the scale it's not very big either...
  • Options
    All those things are a massive con
  • Options
    Really?!
  • Options
    ... week by week watch your collection grow into a huge debt.
  • Options
    Might aswell go to the new model shop in sidcup
  • Options
    Takes trainspotting to a new level.
  • Options
    ;-)
  • Options
    Tailor made for Charlton fans....
  • Options

I think I saw somewhere the base board is 48" x 48", not much for a grand!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    I notice that place is called Little Benton, and in editions 78 and 79 you get a dog and a herd of deer.

I think I saw somewhere the base board is 48" x 48", not much for a grand!
    They're gonna have problems getting that through the letter box.
  • Options
    my uncle is well into this sort of thing and suprisingly hes not a charlton fan, its actually quite good to see hes spent about 3 years making a village/rural area and it takes up a double bedroom in his house, each to there own i guess but this is a complete rip off
  • Options
    I think any self respecting railway modeller would achieve this without the help of a magazine which is not likely to run the course.

Anybody remember the model railways shop in Mottingham? Put a penny in the slot in the window and watch the trains go round? Gays, I think it was called. (Yeh seriously!).

• Options

I think any self respecting railway modeller would achieve this without the help of a magazine which is not likely to run the course.

Anybody remember the model railways shop in Mottingham? Put a penny in the slot in the window and watch the trains go round? Gays, I think it was called. (Yeh seriously!).

MAM, how long ago was that?

I used to live in Mottingham and never put a penny in the slot at Gays?

• Options
    Ooh, probably 50 years or so. Left hand window dropped a penny in and you got about 6 revolutions of the track for that. A bargain!
  • Options

MAM, how long ago was that?

I used to live in Mottingham and never put a penny in the slot at Gays?

That sounds a seriously dodgy practice.
  • Options
    Well 50 Years ago is before my time, I don't remember any gay shops in Mottingham, when did they close down?
  • Options
    You would remember a slotting session with gays.