Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

danny wellbeck

could this be the season for him

RVP seems to rate him highly

took both goals really well with movement and skill

Comments

• Great 2nd goal.

RVP's weren't bad though!

Good time for Rooney to go imo
  • Think he will score a few for man utd this. Not so much England though.

Fantastic second goal as well.
  • always rated him myself but I know others say he is pony , for me rooney acting like a prick has played into his hanfds
  • Rooney probably moved to 3rd choice after that game.
  • Got to say I've never really rated him but his second today was excellent and it sounds as though lots of people in the game who know much more than me rate him.
  • Always liked Danny Welbeck, he is quick, skilful and always puts in a decent shift. He is also in my Fantasy Football team.
  • Good all-round game, except for his finishing. But a very well taken goal today, if he can keep that up he'll be a good player for club and country.
  • Would be nice for England to have a consistent goal scorer in the side. Owen (in his prime) has not been replaced as that person.

Time will tell for welbeck he won't get dropped if he keeps that up.
  • He looks a lot clumsier than he is, which probably puts a lot of people off.
  • Anyone ever seen Welbeck and US comic Arsenio Hall in the same room???
  • Sponsored links:

• Arsenio Hall looks like the alien off American dad.
  • Always been impressed by how down to earth he is in interviews. I do think he's a bit of a clown though. For every good run there's a comedy stumble. For every goal there's a moment where he crashes into the full back for no reason. Just look at today - his second was a superb finish, but he was also to blame for Swansea's goal when he got caught dicking around on the edge of the box trying to disco dance his way out of trouble.
  • He's a five a side player. Just the same as a bloke you see down Goals every week mugging people off for fun when he feels like it, but just as likely to be two bob with no end product
  • Always liked Danny Welbeck, he is quick, skilful and always puts in a decent shift. He is also in my Fantasy Football team.

This!
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Anyone ever seen Welbeck and US comic Arsenio Hall in the same room???

Or Grace Jones.
  • Complements RVP very nicely, far better than Rooney does.

Bottom line? Rooney likes to be Top Dog and has his nose well out of joint because he isn't.

I think Leroy is being a tad harsh, but there you go!