Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Solheim Cup

F*** me sideways, Michelle Wie is annoying.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    Ah Cristie. Great golfer. Clearly not media savvy either, that picture is legendary.

PS: Charley Hull. Legal. Just...
  • Options
    Christina Kim. Just referred to herself as an anchor player... Then said she was kind of built like an anchor anyway.

One of the most likeable sportspeople that ever lived.
  • Options
    Guess no-one else was watching that. Whitewash for Europe in the afternoon Fourballs - absolutely smashed the yanks out of sight. Topped off with two massive putts on the 18th in the last two matches - the final one from Icher of about fifty feet from off the green, down a hill.

Absolutely fantastic golf.
  • Options
    Birds golf might not be everyone's cup of tea but I've always liked it. Based on the world rankings, Europe shouldn't have a prayer, let alone take a five point lead into the singles. And charley hull, take a bow love.
  • Options
    Great to watch - not quite the same intensity as the Ryder Cup but to the players and spectators there it obviously means just as much.
  • Options
    LeRoy....behave, I know the family.....from Burton Latimer! Her dad, a golf nut, got her playing at a very young age, with Farel Smith both are local celebs
  • Options
    Well done Charley Hull, brilliant win and so cool with it.
  • Options
    Latimer said:

LeRoy....behave, I know the family.....from Burton Latimer! Her dad, a golf nut, got her playing at a very young age, with Farel Smith both are local celebs

What? She's legal. Ask her what she thinks of greying divorcee golf nuts with a little bit of cockney charm, a foul mouth and sticky-out ears.
  • Options
    Play suspended due to storms.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Europe win 18-10 after winning the singles by 7.5 points to 4.5 points. Well done girls!
  • Options

Ha, what the hell is that in her hands? It certainly doesnt look like a trophy...
  • Options
    Watched some of this last night, but had to go to bed just after the american holed it from the bunker. (great shot!) wanted to watch more. really enjoyed it. well done Europe. was great waking up hearing the result.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Watched it up until Matthews holed the putt to win it outright. Europeans played some fantastic golf - not least Charley Hull (seventeen?!?) and Caroline Hedwall (five points out of five!)

Special mention for Carlota Ciganda - who was absolutely, unspeakably awful on Friday, yet played out of her skin Saturday and yesterday. Takes a lot of mental strength to come back from a performance as poor as that and play as well as she did

Finally - Aza Munoz - I think I love you :)