Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Baker and Kelly VSPO

Start of a new series on BT1 tonight. 6.00pm

Not sure if there humour will work as well on TV as it does on radio but we shall see.

I give Pavlov's dog an hour.

Comments

• Options

Not sure if there humour will work as well on TV as it does on radio but we shall see.

Another good reason not to get BT Sport. I've never got there (sic) humour, in fact I didn't know they had any.
  • Options
    I was wrong

An hour and 28 minutes
  • Options
    Just call me Anita Ward master....
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Another good reason not to get BT Sport. I've never got there (sic) humour, in fact I didn't know they had any.
    Talking of Pavlov's dog.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Riviera said:

Talking of Pavlov's dog.
    Lol
  • Options
    I'm in Spain so I will miss the first show but I'm looking forward to it. Two brilliant broadcasters .
  • Options
    It is, as I feared, the radio show but on TV. Doesn't transfer.
  • Options
    Couldn't watch after the "ball in the tent" story, I felt embarrassed for them. Shame but on first watch it just doesn't work
  • Options
    Didn't see it, but plenty of succesful shows did not work at first. It would be like condemning Charlton to relegation after the first match of the season to give up already.
  • Options

Didn't see it, but plenty of succesful shows did not work at first. It would be like condemning Charlton to relegation after the first match of the season to give up already.

Hope you're right.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I enjoyed it, started off a little awkward but it picked up.