Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most youve won on accumalators

I do an accumalator roughly once a week for the football fixtures. No wins in a while ...which cant be expected it if the return is over £100.

What's the most anyone's won from these? It's a worthy odd couple of quid for the chance of hundreds.

Share tips too.

Comments

• Options
    One for Nathan (50p) Prior me thinks
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I tend to just go for a home win in each division, and away win in each division and put a fiver on them. Sometimes win, most of the time don't.

Once won about £80 and £50 in one day.
  • Options
    Around £500 from £20.
  • Options
    I used to play the long shots game with accies but got fed up with winning once a season. Now do £2 4 folds which generally pay £18 - £25 was around £300 up at the end of the season.

Have placed 2 this season and have had a £20 come in so far.

In answer to the original question, the most I've ever won was £370 on a 10 fold about 5 years ago.
  • Options
    Won £420 on a 7 fold bout 3 seasons ago. Dont think ive won since.
  • Options
    Me and Mrs MAM do 3 results every Saturday for a £2 stake.

£73 in one hit is tops so far, but not that often. :-(

• Options
    edited August 2013
    £850 from £40 last season. The stake was winnings from another bet though, I'd never do that much of my own money.
  • Options

Now do £2 4 folds which generally pay £18 - £25 was around £300 up at the end of the season.

I'm not good with the terminology ? What is that ?

A 4-team accumulator, or a combination thing where you still win if if one fails, but you're doing a series of multi-bets ?

If i'm doing an accumulator (i try and limit myself to having a bet only once or twice a month), i'll look to do 3-4 teams max. Any more than that and I think you are starting to get greedy.

• Options
    its a 4 team accy mate.

If you do one team to lose, it would be 4 3-folds and a 4-fold (which is 5 bets)
  • Options
    cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not come anywhere close since though, I was 1min away from winning £400 the other year
  • Options
    15 correct results in 1991 - 12,000-1 to a 5p stake (unfortunately)
  • Options
    I've hardly won any but my best one was £180 from a 50p bet about three years ago.

About 10 results, including 3 draws and a Man United defeat.
  • Options
    Super 6 is pretty decent free to play for anyone that hasn't done it. They've upped the winning to 250,000. Proves how unlikely it is.

Arsenal vs villa tomorrow. Very hard to predict opening fixtures like that.
  • Options
    A £7 "Yankie" gave me about a £270 return if I remember correctly. This was after doing them for 6 days a week for about 2 years.....
  • Options
    I usually do them once a month but this year every week a £2 8fold & a £5 4/5fold, remember winning a few hundred a couple of years ago but rarely win!

Still fun when you are winning early doors to then lose
  • Options
    I did win £57 off a quid when I predicted all 5 darts victors during the premier league darts a few months back (predicted taylor would lose too!).

Not an accy but bet £35 that celtic would score the 2nd goal when they beat barca 2-1. Lovely that one.
  • Options
    600 quid off of a 2 quid stake. Haven't one in a while.

Also built my account up to 600 once. Just kept putting the pot back on one game.
  • Options
    £40 from a pound bet once.

Always do a couple of £1 bets every week with high stakes (£3000, £10k etc...) but usually end up being 3 or 4 teams off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £205 off a 8 pound stake last weekend. 7 team accy and 7 sixfolds (pound each)

Best result was £415 off a 8 pound stake 3 seasons ago. 7 team accy and a 7 sixfolds again.
  • Options
    Won 760 from a £2 stake two seasons ago - 6 game acc. And was was one goal from 500 from a 50p stake on the last day of that season too - had all the prem games and celtic and rangers but Swansea beat Liverpool one nil in the last few minutes, absolutely gutting
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Also remember I was 1 game away from 800. Waiting on man c away to fulham. Man c were 2 up and ended up drawing 2-2. Fecking fuming
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I remember at University a good friend was a result away from winning what was close to a £1000 off a £1 accumulator (he used to bet on draws and about 15 results).

Shockingly everything had gone his way, and all he needed was Manchester United (who he supports) to win their home tie that evening, cannot remember but think the match may have been against Reading, or a team you expected them to beat, either way it ended as a 1 - 1 draw due to a late late goal.

I was working in a bar that night, and when coming home in the early hours I preceded to walk past him slumped in his own vomit in a shop doorway. Poor guy.
  • Options
    When I was little my Dad used to let me pick the 5 aways on his pools line.
    One week I got 4 of the 5 and was let down by Dartford (not sure why they were on the pools coupon - FA Cup maybe) who drew 0-0 away and missed a penalty at the end.

That week the 5 aways pot won about 700 quid.
  • Options
    I had a bet on Man Utd, QPR & Brighton to win their leagues in a treble a few years ago and won 2.5k. Wish I'd put more than a fiver on but everyone says that when they win
  • Options
    Had £2100 on the Saturday and £1700 on the following Bank Holiday Monday a couple of years ago betting on football results. It was a good week.
  • Options
    Paddy Power are doing a good offer, place a 5 fold or more on this weekends Prem games, and if it loses you get the stake (up to a max of £10) back as a free bet for next weeks games.
  • Options
    1200 on a handicap acc. 6 teams -1 to be draws. 5 came in which won me the above as I did 5 folds and 4 folds to. If Chelsea would have came in as well I would have won 19k. Still haven't forgiven mourinio.
  • Options
    Nothing!