Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which Club's badge is this?

It belonged to Fred Lucas who played for us in the 50s and 60s before spending a year at Palace.

But it doesn't look like either of those teams.

So who?

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I am missing the joke here Henners?
  • Options
    No joke.

Is it a Palace badge then?
  • Options
    rangers?
  • Options
    wait... I can see cpfc so it must be palace
  • Options
    Looks like the initials say CPFC.

The FC is at the back and there appears to be a large C and perhaps a large P as well?
  • Options
    Well it has the letters CPFC embroidered on it, a "representation" of a big greenhouse on the top and the pale blue and maroon colours they used to play in, so my guess is it's Palace?
  • Options

wait... I can see cpfc so it must be palace

But why the yellow and purple unless the colours have faded?

But I think you must be right. And I've touch it now!!!!!!
  • Options
    It looks like CP FC
  • Options
    Yes the yellow and purple bit is odd.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    My guess is Palace who used to play in sky blue and maroon stripes in those days and as others point out the braid looks like CPFC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yellow is the traditional colour used to signify puss and is used here to denote that most palace fans are self-loathing teenage twerps with the complexion of a sweetcorn-laden pizza.
    Purple is the traditional colour used to signify haemorrhoids and is used here to remind us that most people would rather have piles than support palace.
  • Options
    Is Freddie still alive ? I used to see him at Shooters Hill Golf Club not too long ago.
  • Options

Is Freddie still alive ? I used to see him at Shooters Hill Golf Club not too long ago.

I believe so.
  • Options

I believe so.
    Thanks. I hope so.

• Options
    Yet another different palarse badge, they change it more times than their supporters have baths
  • Options
    Palarse badge? wipe your arse on it and flush it mate.
  • Options
    Getting your blazer ready for some Premiership football Henry?
  • Options
    It's Palace for sure.

It was going to be one of their choices for new club badge but Jordan mortgaged the copyright to Martin's Bank for£5 11s 6d and some petrol coupons.
  • Options
    Looks like Palace, burn it immediately!
  • Options
    Defo palace- shit embroidery (and denim). Cunts. Sorry un drunk people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll start the bidding with £1
  • Options

90p
  • Options
    This is taking cardigan worship a bit too far.
  • Options

90p
    Pmsl
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Yes the yellow and purple bit is odd.

There is yellow and blue in the Arms of the County Borough of Croydon (elements taken from The Arms of Archbishop Whitgift). I really must get out more, Now where did I put my train spotters guide.:-)