Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Randolph

Looking the part so far at Birmingham, still think we made the wrong choice at the time between him and Elliot. Top keeper.

Comments

• Options
    Very highly rated by Stuart McCall at Motherwell , and the Scottish football media.
  • Options

Looking the part so far at Birmingham, still think we made the wrong choice at the time between him and Elliot. Top keeper.

Had the choice to fight for the shirt, but decided to move on.
  • Options
    too late now .. he's g o n e
  • Options
    He is miles better than the flapping Hamer will ever be.
  • Options
    Should never have been number two to Billy Elliott in the first place. Quality Keeper.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Had the choice to fight for the shirt, but decided to move on.
    Put yourself in his shoes, he has a blinding end to the season which should have established himself as number one, to be then told that he was not number one and Elliot could well start the season as it.
  • Options
    I always thought he should have been No 1, as he has the athleticism that Elliott will never have.
  • Options
    Elliot was good too IMO. Wasn't much between them. Happy with Hamer as well. Keeper isn't our problem.
  • Options

Elliot was good too IMO. Wasn't much between them. Happy with Hamer as well. Keeper isn't our problem.

Agreed. I think the nail in the coffin for Randolph was Parky bringing in shithouse loan keepers when Rob was injured,
  • Options

Agreed. I think the nail in the coffin for Randolph was Parky not liking him and being unable to see beyond this for the good of the team.
    Fixed for you.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Should never have been number two to Billy Elliott in the first place. Quality Keeper.

This!

Hamer's alright though.
  • Options

He is miles better than the flapping Hamer will ever be.

Don't agree.
  • Options
    I like Hamer, but those last 10 games or so in League One showed that Randolph was miles ahead of Elliot and we nearly got automatics after we put him in. Still baffled by that decision now.
  • Options
    One of the best saves i've seen is Randolph vs Leeds in 2010 last minute header by beckford.
  • Options

One of the best saves i've seen is Randolph vs Leeds in 2010 last minute header by beckford.

A great athletic save vs Liverpool at Anfield in our last PL game...
  • Options
    Too late, we have moved on... neither keeper here now
  • Options
    Saw him on the box in the debacle at Northwich Victoria. Without Randolph's heroics in the first half, we would have gone in 3-0 down.