Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wonder strike in tonight's Danish Superliga match (FC Nordsjælland v FC Copenhagen)

Hi all

Just come back from tonight's Danish Superliga match between FC Nordsjælland and FC Copenhagen. Finished 2-2. Absolutely brilliant advertisement for Danish football and the second FCN goal was a wonder strike. My mates and I have been debating whether or not it was better than Rooney's bicycle kick v Man City a few seasons back. You decide...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M88_C4VWNYM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM88_C4VWNYM

Comments

• Options
    Good but not as good as rooneys
  • Options
    Goal. Definitely better than Shrek - who shinned his in. Cracking strike.
  • Options
    It's better, he turns around whilst running, fantastic technique.
  • Options
    I did that once. Mind you, I was playing centre half and trying to clear the ball.
  • Options
    Another piece of Danish dynamite for you from this weekends games. This time Esbjerg v AGF...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoe9n0L24-8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Daoe9n0L24-8
  • Options

fkDK....You're obviously completely clueless about football.
    Nothing that a lesser known player does can ever be the same or better than what Rooney or certain others do in the Premiership. Don't you listen to English commentators or bow down to the Sky/PL/FA dogma?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

fkDK....You're obviously completely clueless about football.
    Nothing that a lesser known player does can ever be the same or better than what Rooney or certain others do in the Premiership. Don't you listen to English commentators or bow down to the Sky/PL/FA dogma?

Lol. Fortunately not!
  • Options
    Quality goal but I personally think Rooney's was better.
  • Options
    Not that I am necessarily disagreeing with those of you who say that Rooney's goal was better but can you please explain the reason for this? I'd be curious to know.
  • Options
    Just think Rooney's looked more spectacular. Seemed as though he connected with the ball higher, and although it might have been a slight shinner, it flew in the top corner. I spose the occasion added to it as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better than Rooney's.
  • Options
    Was a great goal but should it have stood... He almost took the defenders head off?
  • Options
    Great goal but I also thought Rooney's was better - I think the sideways on cross/top corner needed more technique than coming down in line with you and just needing to get it over the keeper.