Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best performance in an animated film

For me either Jessica Rabbit who showed cartoons can be sexy, or Lotso Bear in Toy Story 3 with his underlying menace.

Comments

• Options
    Wall:E or The Minnions in Despicable Me
  • Options
    Luigi and Guido in Cars
  • Options
    Woody from Toy Story!
  • Options
    Would have to be Daffy Duck in spacejam
  • Options

Woody from Toy Story!

This. Without a doubt.
  • Options
    The cat in Shrek or Baloo the bear
  • Options
    No you can't have the entire cast of Watership Down @AddickUpNorth ffs!

; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

; )

Lol @BIG_ROB mate, my mum took me to see that when I was a kid and I'm certain it's one of the reasons I love my animals. Cried a bit tbh.
  • Options
    Carl in UP - very touching, particularly when he loses Ellie (?) early in the movie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pavo said:

Carl in UP - very touching, particularly when he loses Ellie (?) early in the movie

Was just going to post this. Don't mind admitting I was in tears within 15 minutes.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

; )

Lol @BIG_ROB mate, my mum took me to see that when I was a kid and I'm certain it's one of the reasons I love my animals. Cried a bit tbh.
    So won't be taking me up on my invite to come out with me and the lamp and the .22?

; )
  • Options
    About as much chance as you accepting my offer to come and spend a week at a hippy commune with the hairy arm-pitted earth mothers and long haired peaceniks, enjoying organic mung beans, tofu and nettle broths. Can just see you, dancing naked to the sound of the bongos, offering praises to the moon gods @BIG_ROB
  • Options

About as much chance as you accepting my offer to come and spend a week at a hippy commune with the hairy arm-pitted earth mothers and long haired peaceniks, enjoying organic mung beans, tofu and nettle broths. Can just see you, dancing naked to the sound of the bongos, offering praises to the moon gods @BIG_ROB

Try anything once me pal.

Do the birds dance kit off an all though?
  • Options

Pavo said:

Was just going to post this. Don't mind admitting I was in tears within 15 minutes.
    This. Awesome character. If Oscars were given for the perfomance of a cartoon charater, he would have won hands down.
    The first 15 mins of that film, wow, you wont have an animation hit you like that. Watched it in a packed cinema and every adult was choking back the tears. So heart wrenching.

• Options
    You seen the Wicker Man right? The old Britt Eckland dancing nude scene? It's just like that! Except under the stars. With mud.
  • Options
    Apart from the obvious Woody and any main character from Shrek i'm saying John C Riley as Wreck it Ralph, it is the best modern day animated film character at the mo i feel! My two young girls love it. I've absolutely no interest in any kind of arcade game (never have even when i was a wee nip) but its just an absolute fantastic film which we all watch as a family.

Anyone seen it?

Or not seen it, you have to see it especially if you had a penchant for an arcade game. Best since Toy story and shrek imo.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim in the animated A Christmas Carol, had me in tears they did....
  • Options
    Timon & Pumbaa just completely take over the Lion King as soon as they appear, they get my vote.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mesut Özil was superb in the title role in Finding Nemo.
  • Options
    Minions

Totoro
  • Options
    Great movie and I agree, best of the newer lot
    MCS said:

Apart from the obvious Woody and any main character from Shrek i'm saying John C Riley as Wreck it Ralph, it is the best modern day animated film character at the mo i feel! My two young girls love it. I've absolutely no interest in any kind of arcade game (never have even when i was a wee nip) but its just an absolute fantastic film which we all watch as a family.

Anyone seen it?

Or not seen it, you have to see it especially if you had a penchant for an arcade game. Best since Toy story and shrek imo.

• Options
    Minions!
  • Options
    MCS said:

Anyone seen it?

W-I R is very good, actually there are a few very good ones - How To Train Your Dragon is another really very good one. I do think that Pixar have lost the magic since being swallowed by Disney - Cars 2 and Brave were really disappointing for being done by the same people that did The Incredibles (one of my favourite films of all), and the Toy Story trilogy.