Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

And you are qualified for what exactly ???

13»

Comments

• Options
    10 GCSEs
    3 A-levels

Nothing in the 12 years since

Qualified level 4 supply league (Kent league) referee and contributory league (mainly Ryman league) assistant referee
  • Options
    Rescue scuba diver
    8 GCSE's
    2 A-levels
    ACCA qualified
    Trombone level 1
    Swimming "honours
    Avalanche course pass
  • Options
    6 O levels
    1 Additional O level
    ONC & HNC Mech & Prod Eng
    Diploma in Ind. Management
    MSC in Manufacturing Management from Open University
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    Was toying with the idea of taking my BOECP certs (Business Objects Enterprise Certified Professional) but couldn't be bothered. Too geeky.
    Was that aimed at me??

Now I'm struggling to remember if I told you last week that I'm doing it! Doesn't bode well for the exams if I can't remember a simple conversation...

Was it just me or was the coffee cold and the food crap? The Germans have obviously cut the marketing budget...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    Was toying with the idea of taking my BOECP certs (Business Objects Enterprise Certified Professional) but couldn't be bothered. Too geeky.
    Was that aimed at me??

Now I'm struggling to remember if I told you last week that I'm doing it! Doesn't bode well for the exams if I can't remember a simple conversation...
    I don't think you mentioned it, Goodluck, let me know how it goes. And no, the geeky thing wasn't aimed at you :)
  • Options
    7 "O" levels
    3 "A" Levels
    BSc in Financial Services - Took me 16 years from first exam to last - a record I think!
  • Options
    Me i got

5 GCSE all shite scores but i think the best was an E

I worked from 16 done alrite for myself school was the school of life and i learnt never to turn my back on an oppotunity

however i do wish that i hadnt found soft drugs and women so early as i may have been able to combine education with them at uni however i got led astray by the weed not big not clever for the youth reading this and made getting on in life with not much education wise behind me a lot harder
  • Options
    25m swimming badge
    blue peter badge

other then that GCSE and BTEC Diploma in sports science X2
  • Options
    AFKA you may well do this already with your badge, but if you fancy it, get into working with young kids up to 11 it is really rewarding and you can make a difference. You can teach them key skills at that age and also try and instill a sense of enjoyment in the game, rather than pressure which some of these kids find themselves under already from local clubs.
    I'm really convinced it does not make them better players in the long run.
    The team I coach along with another member of staff have just reached one of the school finals in Bexley on Friday. The grin still hasn't left my face. They are a great bunch of kids.
  • Options
    One of the lads that I used to play with on a Sunday has done his level 1 & 2. He is a millwall fan and is now scouting for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got 9 O levels, 1 AO level, an A level and a HNC in Business plus loads of vocational qualifications through 20 odd years as a Trading Standards Officer. Doing me burger all good getting work out here in rural France though..............should've been a bricky like me Dad said all those years ago instead.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I've got:

11 GSCEs
    4 A-Levels and an AS Level
    BA (Hons) Politics
    MA International Conflict Analysis (most boring year of my life, hated it, but as a year thought I may as well finish it)

I'm currently 2/3 of the way to being Cert CII qualified (Insurance exams - really very dull!)

Most proud of my Level 1 and 2 FA qualifications and Level 7 Reffing qualification though!! Got them all so I could get paid £10 an hour football coaching when I was 16/17 and wall my mates were bored to tears on checkouts etc for £4 an hour.
  • Options
    Since last time I have added a Certificate in Personal Competency - Road Freight (UK National) so I can hold an 'O' License
  • Options
    8 GCSE all cs or ds
    TVQ in hospital decontamination
    sterting my Degree in Decontamination this year if i can get work to pay
  • Options
    Ive got.
    12 GCSEs 1a*/6A/3B/2C
    4 A levels Pol/Bus/Fre/GS
    2:1 BA Politics
    Masters of Research European Social Policy (distinction)

Currently doing a PhD in Government & Politics

Driving license
    Qualified football referee
  • Options
    11 GCSEs
    4 A-levels (C,D,E,E)
    MSCI (hons) 2:1 (Maths & Stats)
    Driving Licence
    Advance scuba diving
    CICS
  • Options
    You always were the brains bruva
  • Options
    9 GCSEs
    2 A levels
    1 intensive A level

Numerous job related qualifications that mean nowt other than to the Firebrigade
  • Options
    11 O levels
    4 A levels (French, German, Latin, Greek....I really was a mad kid)
    S level French (I had forgotten about this until I saw Latimer and Addickted posting)
    MA Hons Cantab in Modern and Medieval Languages

which somehow or other has qualified me for a career as a marketing consultant!

(Though I never bothered with the CIM diploma, WSS!)
  • Options
    thanks bro