Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Reebok stadium

So Bolton now play in the Reebok stadium but their kit is made by adidas. Weird.

Also noticed the Brighton play at the 'amex' stadium and Stevenage play at the 'lamex' stadium.

Makes me pleased that our ground is still the same name it ever was (for now)

Comments

• Options

Adidas own Reebok. Whilst I would have thought that there would be a deal for the kit to be made by Reebok as long as the ground goes by the same name, I suspect this is simply a branding decision.

Agree about liking The Valley retaining it's name.
  • Options
    The new one may be something entirely different though.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

So Bolton now play in the Reebok stadium but their kit is made by adidas. Weird.

Also noticed the Brighton play at the 'amex' stadium and Stevenage play at the 'lamex' stadium.

As long as we're not renamed The Durex stadium...

• Options
    Didn't reebok originate in Bolton?
  • Options

buckshee said:

No need, judging by yesterday's showing we're actually quite impotent up front...

I guess we could use some protection at the rear though ;)
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

buckshee said:

No need, judging by yesterday's showing we're actually quite impotent up front...

I guess we could use some protection at the rear though ;)
    Nice one, LR