Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Bournemouth Match Thread 3/8/13

Comments

• Options
    Welcome back Red. Feeling the nervous energy building, can't wait for the new season to kick off. A beautiful day in Cape Town, hoping for a celebratory glass or two later, hopefully continues the whole season, the celebrating maybe not the drinking.
  • Options
    I guess Yann will be playing in between the midfield and Sordell looking the link up play, which in my mind is a good thing. Hopefully we will play some decent passing football.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Told ya. ;-)

WSS with 'Inside Information'.

;o)

• Options

Welcome back Red. Feeling the nervous energy building, can't wait for the new season to kick off. A beautiful day in Cape Town, hoping for a celebratory glass or two later, hopefully continues the whole season, the celebrating maybe not the drinking.

used to work in Cape Town for awhile....lovely place..........hope to get out there again sometime

• Options
    where is jackson?
  • Options
    I'm putting this on here because it's the new season video from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23553967

It's a short film about the football league history and has some Charlton clips.
  • Options
    Injured, though nothing major is what I heard
  • Options
    Right off for a cuppa and get ready for what is hopefully a great starting win....back soon
  • Options
    So who's skipper out there today?
  • Options
    Pleasantly surprised that Sordell is starting although I guess he had a full pre-season with Bolton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

So who's skipper out there today?

My guess is Morrison

• Options
    Michael Morrison will captain us today. Former Addick Simon Francis wears the armband for @afcbournemouth.
  • Options
    is it on the radio tho can anyone confirm!
  • Options
    JJ out for one week only I'm hearing!
  • Options
    Referee today is Andy D'urso. ...oh
  • Options
    Thanks in advance Red. Hi all. Come on the Super Addicks.
  • Options

used to work in Cape Town for awhile....lovely place..........hope to get out there again sometime

Let us know when you come over will get some decent wine in, always good to talk footie with a Charlton fan and there's not many here, its all Utd and Liverpool
  • Options
    Welcome back RM...it feels like National Orgasm day all over again so I hope we don't all end up as Mister Floppy's.
  • Options
    Loco said:

I'm putting this on here because it's the new season video from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23553967

It's a short film about the football league history and has some Charlton clips.

Brilliant video!!!
  • Options
    Cort on the bench not Dick Wood!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cort on the bench not Dick Wood!

For any dyslexics on here, this doesn't mean that one of our players has cort his dick on a wood bench.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    I'm rolling a fat one for the kick off so my posts might appear a little weird at times...so no change there.
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options

I'm rolling a fat one for the kick off so my posts might appear a little weird at times...so no change there.

Leave Andy Reid alone...

• Options
    Afternoon all, afternoon Red.
    Going to update from a Bournemouth perspective, apologies in advance for slowness and inevitable typos.
    COYR
  • Options
    When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live, Love, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers,
    Rain may glisten but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes Bob Bob Bobbin’ along!
  • Options
    COYRs from Cuba
  • Options
    Gary Haines ‏@CAFCofficialGH 36s
    Atmosphere building nicely here. Addicks in all white incidentally - just like Real Madrid #cafc #galladicktos

Bournemouth got black shorts then?
  • Options
    Brilliant video Loco, thanks! Got me in the mood for the season. COYRs!
  • Options
    Sordell to score first and addicks to win 3-1 @ 135/1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!