Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tiger Woods

13»

Comments

• As an aside........he was driving one of the sponsors cars from the event he had just hosted at The Riveria Golf club in LA. Sponsored by Genesis (top brand from Hyundai) he was driving one of their cars. 
  • edited February 2021
    If it really is all over, I wonder if he'll feel some sort of relief. These disastrous accidents often stem from an unconscious desire for escape. For over ten years he's tortured his body trying to stay fit for elite sport. Maybe what's good for Tiger is what's bad for his fans.
  • edited February 2021
    He may owe it to himself and his fans to try and at least come back from this first before quitting, mind. Or...maybe he doesn't owe anyone anything, at least in terms of golf. But until it's shown there's no way back, he'll try, I'm sure.
  • Really enjoyed the Sky two part documentary "Tiger". Can't say I warmed to him as a person as a result of watching it but the very single mindedness that made him the golfing phenomenon and growing up witnessing the philandering ways of his father served to contribute to his downfall as a human being.