Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clubshop Delivery

Does anyone know how long it takes for delivery for something from the online clubshop?

Comments

• I ordered 2 shirts on Sunday evening and they arrived Tuesday.
  • I ordered 2 shirts on Sunday evening and they arrived Tuesday.

Martin Prothero is the delivery driver so I'm told.

• I ordered a few bits yesterday morning and it arrived in todays post. Delivery is a fiver mind!
  • Thought you were going to announce that we have received a striker in the post.
  • edited August 2013
    Ordered some stuff for the boys and got 6 out of the 10 items delivered very promptly, ordered wednesday evening arrived this morning(friday)
    Out of stock for Small Boys goalie top and home Shorts and Xtra Small Boys shorts can't believe we've sold out already what sort of stock did they order , got a note saying they'll be sent out as soon as available
  • So tomorrow if I see a bloke counting the away fans, with 3 kids, 1 wearing the full kit, 1 wearing pants, with socks & boots, & 1 wearing a top, pants, socks & boots, I'll say hello :-)
  • lol

i'm out of the game for a bit ruptured my achilles tendon 2 weeks ago, so in plaster for 6 weeks , hence I had to order the stuff in to keep the boys interest in us going, although the oldest gets the new gear and the rest the hand me downs

excuses for not going Charlton #325