Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Fan runs the Great North Run

edited July 2013 in General Charlton
Dear all,

I am running the great north run this year for a charity called COCO and am looking to raise as much money as possible. The charity aims to give children growing up in poverty stricken countries a chance to a better education and protecting them from life's hindrances such as HIV/AIDS, malaria and gender inequality. As a life long charlton fan travelling to home and away games I am looking for as many charlton fans as possible to help me raise as much money as possible. Through supporting them for my whole life i have been proud of the role CAFC play in the community. To keep with the charlton theme and keep it linked with the club, I am planning on carrying a charlton flag for the first mile, across the Tyne bridge so that hopefully gets a shot on tele and shows that charlton as a club are spreading up and down the country! Therefore if any charlton fans can help with raising money then please donate on my fundraiser page

virginmoneygiving.com/josepharmson

I realise that it's a difficult financial period for everyone but if any are interested then I will appreciate any donation. Up the addicks, thanks for your time. Here's to 3 points on Saturday with a second striker!