Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dartford Tonight

Can someone confirm if it is Fast Track Bus B from the station.

Ta.

Comments

• Yes it is, first bus stop at the bottom of the stairs.
  • You can walk it easily in 20 minutes.

• Wilma said:

Yes it is, first bus stop at the bottom of the stairs.

Thanks.
  • WSS said:

You can walk it easily in 20 minutes.

Not a bad walk either if you cut through the park, although perhaps not in the rain!

• Or if you walk along Darenth Road you pass by a very traditional pub, the Malt Shovel...
  • ...and then the Ivy Leaf.
  • wouldn't go if I was you.

a truly crap town.
  • I think i may as well pop along to this one.
  • edited July 2013
    not too keen on their new ground. Has a feel to me of a modern Austrian training ground somewhere in the alps. where during pre season the German national team come down and work on their tactics behind closed doors.
  • Or if you walk along Darenth Road you pass by a very traditional pub, the Malt Shovel...

Thanks, K&F - I've noticed the Malt Shovel gets good write-ups and will definitely give it a go.

• Sponsored links:

• Is the entrance to the ground on Darenth Road, or Princes Road? Where will the away supporters be?
  • not too keen on their new ground. Has a feel to me of a modern Austrian training ground somewhere in the alps. where during pre season the German national team come down and work on their tactics behind closed doors.

Christ! Sounds bloodlessly cruel and efficient. That's us doomed tonight.

• Is the entrance to the ground on Darenth Road, or Princes Road?

Both
    There's one on Princes Road up by the school and another along Darenth Road beyond traffic lights with Princes Rd
    Princes Park is the acknowledged best non-league ground in the land and frankly superior to a few we visited 2 seasons ago (smallish at 4100 current capacity)

Thanks, K&F - I've noticed the Malt Shovel gets good write-ups and will definitely give it a go.

Decent Young's beers served there, a nice traditional boozer
  • Wilma said:

WSS said:

You can walk it easily in 20 minutes.

Not a bad walk either if you cut through the park, although perhaps not in the rain!

That's a very long way round indeed
    10 minute walk along the route the FasTrack busses take - which passes the rear of the pricey but very well beered Malt Shovel
  • Dont go in The Ivy Leaf - its shit. The Malt is top notch - go and give big Neil your money for better beer and a a better boozer
  • WSS said:

...and then the Ivy Leaf.

We'll do the Malt Shovel before the game, and the Ivy Leaf after. Looking forward to this, a 'new' ground for me; (I remember their old gaff, where Maidstone United lodged temporarily).