Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where do 4-4-2 think we'll finish?

Comments

• lets hope they haven't got it as wrong as our league one season :/
  • There's two reasons why I like that table. I'd certainly take it now if offered!

Not a prayer sadly (of us finishing 4th that is)
  • definitely getting relegated then..
  • Sublime to the ridiculous with them!
  • Whoever wrote that must be smoking some seriously strong stuff
  • Ill have that!
    Please.
  • I wonder how long before publishing deadline they do this?
    They probably looked at our finish last time and assumed we would strengthen and hey ho..
  • 4th is pretty bloody hopeful but it's not that far off what could happen. We've got a team that finished 3 points off the Play-offs last season that have acclimatised to the league. If we get a couple of strikers in Play-offs aren't impossible
  • Loving the fact Smallwall for relegation ...
  • I think these things are put together weeks and weeks before the season starts. Some guy contacted me via the Trust on behalf of another publication just a couple of weeks after the season finished, I said it was hard to predict where we'd finish as "at the time of writing we only have one senior striker" - little did I know that would still be the situation six days before the season began !
  • Sponsored links:

• Clueless guessing.
  • 442 ain't got a clue, we're gonna be top!
  • nothing would surprise me, a run away 100 point promotion season or a 20 point relegation shocker
  • Nice to see that 4-4-2 has more confidence in Chrissie and the boys than CL has.
  • Millwall are not going down
  • Millwall are not going down

They easily could. They were lucky to stay up last season and their new signing are hardly inspired. Having Nicky Bailey didn't help us from going down from the Championship and Lee Martin hardly fired us up from League One. They look better than last season as a squad but they've got a new manager to get used to and a bad start might see them in some difficulty.Bournemouth and Doncaster seem to have some money behind them as well.
  • we are two players away from being top imo
  • edited July 2013

we are two players away from being top imo

Ronaldo and Messi?
  • realistically I can see us challenging for promotion .. either with or without 173 new strikers
  • Disagree about Scumwall. Theyve made some very decent signings. Was convinced theyd go down but not so sure now. Think they may well finish close to us in mid/lower mid table.
  • Sponsored links:

• we are two players away from being top imo

Ronaldo and Messi?

yep
  • Seems about right to me. My glass is half full.
  • Disagree about Scumwall. Theyve made some very decent signings. Was convinced theyd go down but not so sure now. Think they may well finish close to us in mid/lower mid table.

Agreed. I reckon we'd have been happy with Morrison, Chapliw, Easter & Bailey.
  • Definitely. Bailey was good for Boro, Chaplow was a very important player for Saints when they got promoted the year before, Morrison is proven at this level and with Keogh they have two reasonable Championship strikers, who will get double figures each, already one more than us!
  • stop fecking discussing smallwank players on here who gives two shits about them
  • NLA this is a thread about all 24 teams. Yeah Millsmall are part of that.
  • When was Bailey good for Boro? I must have missed that.

Back on topic, would love it if FFT were anywhere near but think they've overestimated us somewhat.
  • I must be the only fan on CL who thinks we are capable of a play off place.
  • I must be the only fan on CL who thinks we are capable of a play off place.

Well, if we sign two more strikers I would agree with you.

The back five is fine, midfield looking quite strong - but we are well short up front.

Obika + Fuller + Church would be good.