Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's the bloke on the left?

Comments

• Konchesky?
  • Deffo Konch
  • wig? ;-)
  • is it Konchesky? .. looks like Brian Little to me .. but there again he's about 60
  • Blimey looks totally different if that is him!
  • Looks like Paul McGinley!

Weird that he waited until he was grey to grow his hair out - I shave mine to hide the grey!

Weird that he waited until he was grey to grow his hair out - I shave mine to hide the grey!

Or to look like a Spanner :-)

Let's not start on the wind-ups. I seem to remember it didn't end too well for you when we crossed swords n your previous incarnation...

Let's not start on the wind-ups. I seem to remember it didn't end too well for you when we crossed swords n your previous incarnation...

is this a feet up slippers on moment and crack open a bottle I wonder

• Sponsored links:

You must be the only person on this forum that doesnt know I dont do wind ups or retaliation. It's a joke, not at you but just a joke :-)

The smiley was supposed to be a clue of friendship.

• Who was @Maybe_baby in his previous then?

is this a feet up slippers on moment and crack open a bottle I wonder

Looks like Paul McGinley!

You must be the only person on this forum that doesnt know I dont do wind ups or retaliation. It's a joke, not at you but just a joke :-)

The smiley was supposed to be a clue of friendship.

nope it wernt and B and Musicat aint had their tear up yet tonight
  • Must be the first time Paul Konchesky has had hair in his entire adult life
  • i have a feeling Konch went grey very early and so was the reason behind him shaving it all off. His missus must like the "silver fox" look then...
  • Yeah, he's on the left - but left midfield or left back, that's the question?!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Who was @Maybe_baby in his previous then?

Mister Windscreen
  • shirty5 said:

BIG_ROB said:

Mister Windscreen
    Youre a bit late mate...Henry does a periodical expose on me, but so far nobody seems to care. I'm guessing most on here have lives :-)

• shirty5 said:

BIG_ROB said:

Mister Windscreen
    Youre a bit late mate...Henry does a periodical expose on me, but so far nobody seems to care. I'm guessing most on here have lives :-)

Speak for yourself..

• shirty5 said:

BIG_ROB said:

Mister Windscreen

Speak for yourself..

Now that's not true is it? I have it on good authority that you are an outgoing, dashing, charming smiley young dude with razor wit, good looks and a zest for life...so I won't be feeling sorry for you, ok :-)

• Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

BIG_ROB said:

Mister Windscreen

Just answering a question posted by a fellow lifer. Not late at all.
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

BIG_ROB said:

Mister Windscreen

shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

BIG_ROB said:

Mister Windscreen

I was having a friendly dig at Henry, not you.