Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****POKER AFFORDABLE $2.20 TOURNIE SUNDAY 28/07 @ 8.15PM ALL NEWCOMERS WELCOME****

While Sadie Jane is on holiday I am standing in as tournament director. (WOW! Promotion!) so here goes....

As per schedule $2.20 AFFORDABLE tournament. 2000 chip stack. Should be a cheap enough stack for everyone, you are welcome to invite a friend with a PokerStars account but please tell them that if they want to continue playing with us as per rules of our league they must also join Charlton life or we have the right to remove them from home games, sorry but we have to keep it fair.

Unfortunately we are unable to approve new members this week but it would be good to see some old friends back at the tables

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• re-raise!
  • I'm all in
  • Hopefully be back in time for this. How long does late registration run for?
  • Nicholas said:

Hopefully be back in time for this. How long does late registration run for?

Only 10 mins for late registration. You can register in advance and play when you get in. It avoid delays with software updates etc.
  • if anyone with admin permission reads this could they change "Sunday" to "tonight" please. Thanks. AW
  • boing.....
  • I will be there to continue my losing streak !
  • if anyone with admin permission reads this could they change "Sunday" to "tonight" please. Thanks. AW

admin must be enjoying the weather :)

• just over 1:20 to go.......
  • Sponsored links:

• 7 in so far
  • building up nicely
  • I'm trying to join but not seeing the table listed in Home Games?
  • Forget it - found it!
  • just in time to see three of us get knocked out :)
  • it's brutal out there!
  • edited July 2013
    results from tonight:
    1 - GT3826 $13.00
    2 - PitbullUK $ 7.00
    3 - Zebulebu bubble
    4 - CTJ1976
    5 - Maglor65
    6 - Exis10tial
    7 - Ellisaddick
    8 - alexwright55
    9 - Bedsaddick
    10- Sonicstud85

No one was going to catch GT3826 tonight. Very well played.

10 players, duration 1 hour 22 mins

• edited July 2013
    Season standings:

1 PitbullUK 17.14
    2 GT3826 15.02
    3 Neil_addick 13.10
    4 alex wright 12.85
    5 Valleygal81 12.20
    6 Exis10tial 11.46
    7 Nickaspanner 11.17
    8 Sonicstud85 9.73
    9 ellisaddick 8.63
    10 Threadkiller 6.87

Apologies for not linking CL names, I'm not sure of everyones PokerStars - Charlton Life links. Please feel free to claim credit by posting below.

Next game is scheduled for Thursday 8th August at 20.15, $6.75 buy in, knockout no limit texas holdem, big 3000 chip stack
  • Thank you Alex and thanks for organising in Sadie's absence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry i missed it gang was on holiday :) not a bad turnout well done all and see u at the next... hopefully :P
  • no probs Joe, my pleasure

we've missed your eccentric poker style JB, welcome back
  • Dont even remember this tournament as it was a very good lunchtime session on sunday!! Anyone know how i went out?
  • it all seemed to happen very quickly Sonic. You and beds out around the 10 minute mark