Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Buying tickets online - Seat selection?

Last season the club had a great (new) facility which allowed you to select the specific seats you wanted when buying tickets online. This was particularly useful in the Lower West and East Stands where a few rows can be the difference between a great seat and lousy one too near the front.

However the website no longer seems to offer the facility, and has reverted back to just offering the choice of stand and block. Does anyone (Airman Brown?) know why this is the case? Alternatively if you specify you want a row towards the back or an aisle seat for example, will they usually try to accommodate?

Thanks.

Comments

• In all honesty I think it may be better to ring the commercial centre. They will be able to give you an exact seat. However it may cost you a bomb....
  • If you have the time and patience then book 8 seats in the row and remove one you don't wanna sit in, you can then tell which ones they are (tells you in the online basket) and remove the rest ...something like that anyway
  • Are you logging in with your Red Card number? As far as I remember that was the only way to access this facility.

Also, which game are you buying for? If it's ICT then it may not be up for PSF games, just league ones?
  • Oh yeah - my advice above only applies if you're logged in as a Red Card holder
  • Ah that might be the problem then - I am a Red Card holder but the site crashes when I click on that option, thus I have been saying I'm not a Red Card holder and being put onto the old style site. Maybe I'll wait a week or so to see if they sort it out.
  • I was told by the Commercial Centre that they're currently implementing a new system, which is why the site is unavailable, and the new system will allow you to choose your seat.
  • Gillis said:

I was told by the Commercial Centre that they're currently implementing a new system, which is why the site is unavailable, and the new system will allow you to choose your seat.

Thanks.

It is a useful function to be able to guarantee an aisle seat when you go to games with a Dad with a prostate issue and a 4-year old son with an addiction to orange squash.
  • I can assure you there will be plenty of games where you can have the pick of a couple of hundred aisle seats.
  • Whats the back row in j block?

YOU'll never get a seat there all season ticket holders
  • Sponsored links:

Wouldn't want to, either :)

I changed my season ticket to row uu. Just wondered how far back it was.