Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Royal Courts of Justice cause list can be an interesting read

Just browsing to see if Wise v Jimenez was listed for judgement (it wasn't).
But there was a petition of some sort in the bankruptcy court: 02513/2013 for a Lisbie K A.
Perhaps merely a coincidence but our erstwhile player's middle name is Anthony.
Still there's also a judge sitting by the name of J Cousins QC so who knows!

Comments

• let's just hope that the letters CAFC don't ever appear on the winding up list
  • The verdict is out on Friday I have been informed so be interesting to read the details, Gus Poyet was also involved in the failed scheme
  • barstool said:

The verdict is out on Friday I have been informed so be interesting to read the details, Gus Poyet was also involved in the failed scheme

Keep us posted with the news, including any last-minute settlement.

There's a very good thing about the bust-up between Jimenez and Wise: Dennis won't be parachuted in to The Valley as "Director of Football". That little shit would nick the plumbing from the dressing-rooms.

• Dennis wins.
  • Jayajosh said:
    I hope Tone's got a secret stash somewhere for all our sakes :-(
  • he could seek leave to appeal and a stay of enforcement pending at least the listing of the permission hearing .But an appeal against findings of fact by the trial judge would be very difficult to get off the ground.Costs will not be insgnificant either .Hope that he made an effective CPR Part 36/44.3.4c offer to obtain costs order protection.
  • yes, I was just going to say that...
  • Yep. I bet you don't get posts like that on a Millwall forum.
  • Uboat said:

Yep. I bet you don't get posts like that on a Millwall forum.

True. However, if it was a criminal matter then I'm sure they'd know all the ins and outs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

Uboat said:

Yep. I bet you don't get posts like that on a Millwall forum.

True. However, if it was a criminal matter then I'm sure they'd know all the ins and outs!
    I doubt they get much beyond 'I've been faaaaaackin stitched up!'