Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya

The Doris that is the Culture secretary Maria Miller MP.

I would, but only for the five minutes peace and quiet.

Comments

• Options
    Clearly would.
  • Options
    For the sake of Culture, and especially if she dressed up as a secretary, I certainly would.
  • Options
    Yeh i'd pole it, if only as an exercise in evaluating my voting options for the next election.
  • Options
    May we see her pins? How tall is she?
  • Options
    edited July 2013

or bent over a desk showing us her ballot box?

(I can hear the CL hand wringers starting the engine...)
  • Options

or bent over a desk showing us her ballot box?

(I can hear the CL hand wringers starting the engine...)
    Lol
  • Options
    she look like a cheeky and cultured librarian .. it a yea all day from me
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    None of you have high standards. It's another no from me.
  • Options
    It's a yes, as she's clearly a *very* naughty girl.....and I can get some of my taxes back.

From Wiki:
    "In December 2012 it was reported that, between 2005 and 2009, Miller had claimed over £90,000 in parliamentary expenses for the mortgage and upkeep of a house in south London where her parents live."

• Options

It's a yes, as she's clearly a *very* naughty girl.....and I can get some of my taxes back.

From Wiki:
    "In December 2012 it was reported that, between 2005 and 2009, Miller had claimed over £90,000 in parliamentary expenses for the mortgage and upkeep of a house in south London where her parents live."

a naughty little culture sec ... even better (:->)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options

How tall is she?

Is that a test for everything on here?!
  • Options
    Yep! Looks like she may wear nerdy glasses an all! Cushty
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    Sorry to be a wet blanket, but as someone pointed out recently, the whole point of 'Would Ya' is to plumb the depths of our depravity and have us running to the bathroom to puke. Is there any point in flashing up a bird whom clearly 99.99 per cent of us Lifers would jump on faster than you could say "Black Rod"?
  • Options
    Talking of Black Rod, he would...
  • Options
    I'm surprised no one has made a joke about losing their deposit...
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    Yes and not only because it would be nice to f*** a Tory instead of being bent over and f***** by them. She has nice eyes too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes and not only because it would be nice to f*** a Tory instead of being bent over and f***** by them. She has nice eyes too.

Trust a norverner to debase our thread by bringing politics into it!

• Options

Trust a norverner to debase our thread by bringing politics into it!

What!?! I said she had nice eyes didn't I? ;o)
  • Options

Blaaaady typical
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Blaaaady typical
    Lol just teasing mate. The truth is, I don't give a monkies about politics when it comes to poontang ;o)
  • Options
    edited July 2013

BIG_ROB said:

Blaaaady typical
    Lol just teasing mate. The truth is, I don't give a monkies about politics when it comes to poontang ;o)
    Thats the spirit AUN, I'm the same pal!

Mind you any Labour sort that wanted a bit of me would need to shave her legs first and prove that she'd been in contact with a bit of soap and water in the last 24 hours
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options

No from me!
  • Options
    Looks a bit to much like Eddie Izzard.
  • Options
    No from me.
  • Options
    Looks like a angry bulldog in that last picture